DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Super Bowl

Kivam

It was a fantastic game.  I didn't really have a vested interest in either team but it was one of the best games I've seen in quite a while.  Fitzgerald is inhuman.  You have to think you could just call a hail mary every play and throw it in his general direction.  Chance are pretty good you'd score pretty often.  I thought Warner's arm was defintely going forward.  I also thought there were several other major blown calls at critical times.  I guess the Steelers are just lucky that way.  What do you think of the current OT rules?  THere was a part of me that was hoping the game would go to OT just so that there would be a bad ending and they would have to do something to change the rules.  I would rather see it be like basketball.  Play the extra quarter and that's it.

The only thing I don't like about college is where the ball is placed.  If the defense makes a stop, the offense can come out, not gain a yard and kick the ball to win.  I would rather see college back the ball up to the 40 so they have to gain at least some yardage to win.  Even with that it's still better than the way the pros do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Being a Steeler Fan I REALLY liked the game, although I must admit that if any other team was playing Arizona, I would have cheered for them. But being a fan for more than 30 years, I stayed with my Steelers. I was just glad for a good game. Its nice that in the past 5 or so years the games have been close compared to some of the blowouts that we had in the 80's and 90's. I hope Arizona gets back in it. If you keep Warner and Fitzgerald together and throw in a good running game and Arizona will go far. I am very glad for my Steelers and its cool not to have to share most super bowl wins (Dallas and San Francisco both have 5). But great game all around.

Archived