DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Saying hello.

semilucid

Hello ladies and gentlmen.

I'm Semilucid, that's my name and a statement of fact.

I'm on my 3rd re-read of the series. In my opinion, the highlight of series is pretty anything to do with Mat after the 3rd book. And especially anything to do with Mat and Tylin. *nudge nudge wink wink*

I look forward to getting to know you all.

This is a fantastic looking site and there seems to be a great community of people.

Guest Egwene

Hello Semi... great to see you've already joined one of the Orgs :)

Have a go at voting in some of the polls on the book discussions as well. I'll look forward to seeing you on Fiddlesticks. Oh, and Raena's impressive sig was done by Ata. She puts up a sig auction every now and than on Fidlesticks. Though unfortunately she is away during the summer *sigh*

Hope you'll like it here :P

Welcome to DM. The band is it then. I hear its a good org. Havnt been there yet but hope to go there sometime soon.

Thinking on the white or black tower maybe r ya???

Very good places, otherwise whats the point. WOT is alll about the channelers right? :D

So then is Mat your fav char??? I know we have alot of people who like him. Maybe we should put up a group just for Mat fans huh?

Welcome welcome, kick up your feet and start running around like the fricking dark ones loose. Thats what were all about and its fun.

Archived