DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
U4ea

Who Comes Before Us for Raising to Accepted?

That's right folks! Three weeks in a row! A MoNster could get used to this! ;)

The following Novice has met the requirements to be raised to Accepted and may post her arches when ready!

Congratulations, Nenriel Sedai! :D

(you can find the arches here, btw)

:D

*showers thread in confetti*

Guest Cairos

Congrats Nenriel!!!

Way to go!

Agh thanks guys!  :D Well here's my arches.

First arch:

Well a friend of mine gave me the first four books I can't seem to remember what for, but I believe it was a holiday. As soon as I began reading them I found myself yelling "Light!" As a curse and calling my mother a "Goodwife" I sighed, I knew I was obsessed, having been a "Ringer" (uber obsessed Lord of the rings fan) for the passed few years. Well Since my friend had only read the first three books, I knew I had to find someone to share my obsession with. So one night at my Aunt's after I had finished my other "Duties" I googled "Wheel of Time"  Dragonmount was the first one that came up. I've always found that The best way to read a book is to connect myself to a character and just really Become her. Since Egwene was the only young girl in the beginning of the book, that's who it was. (I found that once she became Amyrlin it switched to Elayne...but anyhoo) Because of that, I found myself fascinated with Aes Sedai. The WT Was an obvious choice for me :D

Second Arch:

I've really enjoyed my time as a novice. I've made such good friends, and had such a great time. I Will ever be Loyal to my quiet little house Sanche, And I Love all my cousins. I especially enjoyed my time in my "Wt and the Dm World" Class. We had a big class that time, and we had a great time in all our field trips. It really did teach me a lot. Escpecially that this org is not exactly like the book, (Of which I'm glad) All the Love the Aes Sedai and Accepted show us Novices I totally embraced it and enjoyed it.

Third arch:

Well For the moment I think I'm just going to enjoy my time as Accepted. I worked hard to get here and I'll work hard to get to Aes Sedai, But I intend to enjoy every minute of it! I have considered Ajahs and I believe I have found my home, but we shall see :D I have also done a lot of thinking about what I'm going to do to get raised, At the moment I think I'm just going to see what doors open for me now that I'm raised, and then go through once they're opened.

Thank you all so much for the great times and thank you in advance for the continued great times!

Sounds like you have a good plan of action.  Good arches, and I hope your time as an Accepted as is fun and friendly as your time as a Novice. ;)