DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taya

Time for a new Greenperson of the Month :) !!!

THe Green Ajah has chosen the next Greenie of the Month, and that person is...

NEPHITESS! :) :)

Nephi is a very active and dedicated member of the Green Ajah, and is an all-round majorly entertaining person! The Green Ajah is excited to honour her this month.

Please enjoy my interview with her...

1)Is your ACTUAL favourite colour really green?

Green is one of a few favorite colors. My faves are...Green, Red and black.

2. How did you find Dragonmount?

I Started reading the book when I was younger and wanted to know when the next book was coming out...I think I was waiting for number 10. in my google search I stumbled on to DM and have been coming and going for about 7 years now.

3. How long ago were you a novice at DM? Do you have a 'best' memory about your novicehood? Or a few? Or was it a hellish time you'd rather forget?

I think I was a novice about a year ago. I enjoyed my novice time... I caused some rukus so I am happy with my performance as a novice. LOL

4. Who was your mentor, and who have been your mentees?

My Mentor was Daruya!! *Loves on the yummy Blue*  I have a few mentess...One was Roxy but she never stayed...and Q's hubby...I feel absolutely horrible...I can't remember his Handle! He is a totally cool guy.. lots of fun. LOL

5. What do you think makes a good Greenie?

A good greenie I think is one who has spirit. She is confident and knows she has worth. She is not arrogant..but knows she is valuable. And of course she needs to know how to use a whip.. ;)

6. What is your favorite thing about the Green Ajah today, and what would you change about it if anything?

I love being a green because the girls are amazing...they are warm and friendly...they accept me without question. I don't think I'd change anything about the ajah.

7. What is your stance on bonding? Are you bonded to anyone, and if so who?

I think people can bond as many people as they want...but on the flip side..those bonds must be thought about before being entered in to. A bond is not a light thing. It is special.

I am Bonded to Lewtherin, May, Bcxanth and Rasheta.. I love them all.

8. What do you value most in a friend?

I value honesty and forthrightness. I don't expect my friends to suger coat things for me. 

9. What are you most scared of (if anything)?

I am scared of being home alone at night. It freaks me out. LOL

10. What's your favorite beverage and favorite food?

MY fave drink is Motts Clomato..yummy! My fave food is anything Asian!

11. What do you think of being the Greenie of the Month?

I think being greenie of the month is great. I think this whole spotlight thing is geat because we can get to know each other better..and not just in the greens but the tower as whole.

12. And finally, a Nephi-specific question: Can you tell us where the name "Nephitess" originates from?

Lol... well Nephitess (Pronounced: Knee-Fi-Tess) comes from the name Nephi (Pronounced: Knee-Fi )  a prophet in the Book Of Mormon. I liked the name so I made it feminine and began using it. LOL.

Congrats Nephi!  I'm glad Taya added a Nephi-specific question to the interview because I always pronounce your name with a short 'e' sound instead of a long 'e'.  I learn something new everyday!  *hugs*

Congrats to you huni! Another GoTM that is a hawtie!! *cough*

Quis's husband is Jay.

OOoh Lord, I will not be able to say your DM name any different then the way I do now. *lol*

I love V-8 Juice, though Neph

LOL Cleo..Thanks for the reminder!

*sends some love Jay's way*

Thanks everyone! I hope no one feels bad about the pronunciation of my handle...it is kinda confusing unless you know and on boards like this you just have to guess at times. LOL. 

OMG!!! I am so ashamed right now...I forgot to add Siera to my bonded list!!!

*snuggleloves Siera to death*

You are very dear to me hunni bunch!!

What?!  How is your handle supposed to be pronounced Taya?  It seems pretty straight forward to me.

Most of us pronounce it Tie-ya. Which I think it wrong. ;) But it rolls off my tongue so nicely. *lol*

Nephi, you're welcome. ;) Can't believe I remembered it *LOL*

Yes, Cleo's right ;) Whereas I have always said it this way:

TAY-ah, as in the same way that the name "Freya" is said ;) or "I will pay ya" = "I will Tay ya"

:D

I've always thought it was TAY-ha, at least I've got one of you two right!!  Once I get a name in my head it's hard to change it, but I'll work on it Nephi  :)

WEll wow - almost every American I've met so far has said "Tie-ah" LOL but I'm gratified to learn it's not just the pommies who get it right :D