DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Meh first post. xD

lalaine

Hello, everyone. 'Tis Lalaine. Thought I'd ramble a bit about myself here. :)

I started reading WoT in sixth grade, finished by the end of the year, and then nearly forgot everything. So this year, as a rising freshman, I'm rereading all of the books to refresh my memory. I have read The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, and New Spring. There are three characters in the books that I really really like; Moiraine, Lanfear, and Birgitte. :)

My name isn't Lalaine in real life, but my real name is so plain I could cry. (not really.) I live in the US with my kitty and my family. Although I am most fluent in English, my heritage is of China.

Additionally, I play violin and study Spanish. I love dark chocolate, rain, kitties, mooshy pillows, and of course, anything to do with WoT. I hate 90 degree humid weather, sunburns, long fingernails, and bright pink pants.

If you want to ask me a question, give me a comment, or just spew out random phrases, you can PM or IM me.

~Lalaine

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah's boards!

Guest Egwene

Hi Lalaine... congrats on your first post :wink:

Fancy sharing a box of chocolates?? You get the dark ones and I get the milk ones... works perfectly!! *passes box of chocolates over to Lelaine*

You mentioned the words 'random phrases' in your post... I think you ought to check out Fiddelsticks... you will find a lot of those there *g*

A lot of people find joining in the book discussions a bit daunting because some of the guys there seem to know things like their back pocket. But have a go anyway and if nothing else, just have a go at voting in some of the polls there.

Lots of other good stuff... Have a great time finding out just how much!! :)

O yes Egwene is quite correct. There is alot of other good stuffhere at DM. Especially the white tower and the black. Anyone can join.

OOOO you play the wiolin. Im still in classes for it. Only been there for like a year so not very good yet but can play a little. Spanish too. Had that for two years so far.

Buenos dias senora, ?Como estas?

Me llamo felix en espanol clase.

Its seems like we have alot in common, spanish, violin, WoT, rain- thunderstorms are awsome.

Kind of wierd hu??

O well. You should stop by the blue ajah when you get a channce. Its really neat there. Always fun stuff going on.

Hope to see you around. Hasta luego.

P.S. love PM's

Welcome Lalaine! I also started reading Wot when I was in the sixth grade. Now I'm a sixth grade teacher. Ooooh...Fate is a wicked mistress. I hope you make lots of friends here.

Archived