DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Darlakk

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I orinally read the WoT books in high school, and it took me about a year to get through them( It was up to Crossroads of Twilight then.) Recently, I decided to pick it up again, and read New Spring and Knife of Dreams. I was instantly back into it! Since I couldnt remember most of what was going on when I read Knife of Dreams, I decided to go through the old books again, this time on audiobook, so I could listen in the car. Is Mazrim Taim Demandred, or a new Dread Lord? Whats going to happen with Moraine! So many questions burning through my head, I thought I would come here to discuss with people who love the series as much as I do!

Welcome to DM!

I think you should head to the book discussions - I am sure you can find some of your answers there, or even put forward some of your theories! Don't forget to nose around the rest of the site either!

But whatever you do, have fun! :)

Well, you have come to the right place to talk about the books, the book discusion forums are filled with people more then willing to talk about the books, (Just dont ask them to spoil any of the cool stuff) But dont just spend all your time there, you could venture down to the orgs to see if there is anything you like down there. Or if you are into the Roleplaying stuff there is the Divs down at the bottom of the forums that host the PSW (Portal Stone World) Which is like an offshoot of the mainstream WoT plot line, only we get to tell the stories of those unknown heros, us  ;D.

Anyway, again welcome, and have fun storming the Mount.

Archived