DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new (Old) Member (makeing a re-appearance!)

Jade

Hey everyone! How's it going? It's been a LONG time! About... 2...3 years now? Man oh man, there have been SO many changes, it's like the DM I remember at the core with al lthis fanciness added on! My my, the site has gone far! :D

Anyways, after a few years of dealing with sites such as Mirrors, Reflections, Dark Ages, and some others, I've decided that it's about darn time that I make a re-appearance here. Some of you might remember me.. Matalina for one, Coran, if he's still around, Ata, Jason, Derryk, Jasin, and some others that I can't think of, lol.

I was known as Jason Somara.... a Gaidin... ringing any bells? hehe. Or else MoonShadow, a Wolf.... lol.

Anywho, I've been gone for a long time! What I miss everyone??!?!?!?!?????

Peace,

John-Allan aka Jade Malkeiri

Guest Egwene

Hello Jade, welcome back! There have been a few old timers clocking in of late, so you ought to find one or two familiar faces. Mine isn't that old around here so... nice to meet you :)

Hope you'll check out the book discussions even though you probably have seen most of the theories before. Trying to get people to vote in the polls there... And Fiddlesticks is the spam board... might have had another name during your previous incarnation.

...and watch out for those bad drivers from Alberta :wink:

Archived