DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who Comes Before Us as Candidate for Accepted?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooohoooooo!!! Congratulations Feli! *snugglebites the lovely polish one up real good*

Now post them Arches! *pokes* ;D

Congratulations felinity ;) even though I don't know who you are, I like your name very much! *g* I am a cat person after all ;)

Thank you all :-)

And here come The Arches:

The First Arch is for what was:

I have always read a lot of fantasy books, and encouraged my friends to give me recommendations of new titles I could devour (I'm a quick reader). As for WoT, I first came across the series, when my friend (now – my husband) recommended  reading it. He told me a lot about it and I decided to read. It was not long until I got totally addicted to it, and many a time I missed my bus stop toget off at because I was glued to the book. My hubbie discovered the Forums one year before me, and got very active in the Band of the Red Hand, and I was reluctant for two reasons: I hadn't finished reading the whole series and I deeply believe in diversity of activities in a relationship. But when my hubbie decided to go to  Euromeet 2008 and wanted me to come along, I decided to join, though I was awfully scared I wouldn't fit in.

The Second Arch is for what is:

First I joined Wolfkin, where I am a Packmate at the moment and I enjoy this Org very much. And when I found my way around Wolfkin, I decided that it's time for something different – the White Tower. As for making friends – my participation in Euromeet in Ghent, Belgium, organised by Mystica, brought me closer with great people, including my wonderful Wolfkin Guide - Taymist, vibrant Talya, and mighty Mystica. I participated in projects, like Wolfkin visits to all Orgs, Red Ajah Autumn Fair (where I presented how to make a macrame bracelet), I also introduced some new elements in Wolfkin, like „Send Wolfkin a Postcard” thread, or some simple games.

The Third Arch is for what will be:

As for my plans as an Accepted and Aes Sedai, I would like to develop my skills gradually, visit some Ajah again (just like during the field trip) to make my choice wisely. I consider becoming member of Red, Brown or Green Ajahs and the ones I will visit for sure. I plan to read the whole series of WoT (to tell the truth, I am going to even buy a comfortable armchair for it!). Also in RL, I am now accommodating to my new environment, as I just moved to the another city, actually the capital of Poland – Warsaw. I plan to refresh my driving skills, buy a car and explore central Poland at weekends.

That's our Feli!! Concise, to the point, complete and just plain old fabulous!!

Wonderfully said, Gorgeous One! *snugglebites* Congratulations again!!

That's our Feli!! Concise, to the point, complete and just plain old fabulous!!

Wonderfully said, Gorgeous One! *snugglebites* Congratulations again!!

*blush blush* Thank you, hun *hugs firmly* :)