DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Random theory

brucey

ok i just started re-reading all the books, and i've noticed something. (which has probally already been realised many a time as it seems quite obvious)

but anyway here it goes:

for the prologue in EotW it says at the end of the first extract "from Aleth nin Taerin alta Camora, The Breaking of the World. Author Unknown, the Forth Age"

but then at the begining of the first chapter and every first chapter "In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past"

so my question is, is the prologue actually the ending of the series but told as a history (story) to those from the next age? (perhaps a sort of foreshadowing device)

the only reason i contemplate this to be even remotly possible is because we know that lews therin has been able to take over rand, so therefore is it not possible that when it is said that rand will die at TG (or at least his soul / spirt will die), and that lew therin will survive in rands body.

to be honest i dont really think that my theory is correct (its just a guess really), but i was just wondering what other people reactions were to the prologue extracts.

please be nice, this is my first real post  ;D

Archived