DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Join the Dragonmount Tech Staff

Kivam

All,

Based on some recent feedback we've gotten, we are looking to expand our technology staff.  Basically, we'd like to create a pool of volunteers willing to help keep this place running smooth, and to help improve it.

So, if you have experience and skill coding in or for HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, mySQL, Wordpress, myBB (particularly how to develop plugins for either of those last two), Coppermine or myPHPFAQ and would like to donate some of your time to help out the 'mount, please e-mail matalina@gmail.com and let us know.  Obviously, if you have experience in all of these that's great, but even if you only have skills in one or two, let us know who you are and what you're good at.  And if you don't know some of these, but feel like you could learn one or two, let us know that as well.

Thanks!

I have skills in most of those...and the rest I guess are based on the root things which i know, I am up for it :)

Excellent! I know Mat already has you working on the archive project, too, so thanks for stepping up, its very much appreciated

Archived