DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time newbie - hi!

Laurenna

Hi all! I just discovered the WoT books a few months ago...and I'm absolutely hooked. Finally, a fantasy series that is so complex and real, it seems like it could actually happen. :D I've been reading like crazy and just finished book 11, and now I can't wait 'till 12 8)

I'm glad I found this forum...nobody else I know has read these books! Agh... :roll:

Welcome to DM then Laurenna, you'll certainly find some people who have read the books here :D

You should stop by fiddlesticks to get you fix of random spam and usefull nonsence. Also a good way to get to know people.

And you should consider joining one or more of the org's (might i suggest the Band of the red hand?) for some organized community activities.

Cheers!

Guest Egwene

Hello Laurenna.. welcome to the forum :)

Looks like the queue of people waiting for the next book is getting longer by the day. It must be a great incentive and thrill for RJ to see that there are still people all over the world discovering his imaginary world.

Hope you have a great time here. Vote in some of the polls on the book discussion boards or put the thinking cap on in some of the deabates and discussions. There are also things like the Writers Guild well worth investigating.

See you around :)

Guest Egwene

Good point JD :lol: though there are things that, if you admit to them... well some of them might get you one of those white coats, you know, the ones that get done up at the back... So I was just being careful *grin*

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll like it here, and please do come by the yellow ajah's boards!

I know what you mean when you have no one else around who has read the series. Ive tried so hard to get my friends to read it but they wont. Lazy people.

Welcome to dragonmount, hope that you like it hear. Just as much as the rest of us do. Good place to make some new friends too. I know ive made manny.

Hope ya will stop by the black tower. Good luck.

Archived