DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WTF, mate?!?!?

Desiree

Northern Ireland to Florida..

Heck of a climate change to get used to.

God if you only knew :P

I've been to Belfast in November, and I used to live in Indiana.  Mind you, I'm in the cooler, northern part of Florida, so it's not as bad. But I know. Gods, how I know.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, almost took a plane that went to atlanta. yeah, makes sense... catch plane in little rock ARto atlanta GA then catch another one to salt lake city UT... go to the other end of the country to goto the opposite end... yeahhh...

*bows down to no one*

lol, almost took a plane that went to atlanta. yeah, makes sense... catch plane in little rock ARto atlanta GA then catch another one to salt lake city UT... go to the other end of the country to goto the opposite end... yeahhh...

*bows down to no one*

Makes perfect sense.. take everyone that's flying out of a small location, fly them to main locations where you can fill larger planes with more people, and then fly them to a variety of other hubs, where they then can catch smaller planes to a more specific smaller location.

the town where I grew up used to have one... it's across from the hospital. I was almost an extra in a movie there that a friend was directing for a national contest. he took 3rd place in NY and last Iheard he was going overseas for the international contest.

Archived