DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WTF, mate?!?!?

Desiree

I go away for a month or so and come back and our drunken irishman of a leader has stepped down, Eclipse TMD and Talya are in charge, my title has changed to the OT, and I feel soooooo lost - an with sore hips! though that's for a totally different reason >.>

<.<

*big effin wide grin of satisfaction* *chose her nickname well it seems*

so how is everyone? I had a nice lil christmas. Stephen and I are back together and he's here with me ^^ *pokes big lug in belly* *gets kissed* *giggles* ((oh, scratch a lil higher, please... ^^ ahhh, danke)) lol.

... brb debating whether or not to do something mean to him or not atm *glares cuz he tickled her*

ok, he's challenging me.... brb, can't pass up a challenge!

otay! better ^^ ugh... maybe pouncing wasn't a good idea. I'm tired and worn out. need a day of rest... ugh... though I guess I shouldn't complain too much, lmao. though I'm really rather hungry now... craving bacon mmmmmm. BURGER KING TO ZE RESCUE!!!!

*attempts to bounce off of walls since she is a hyper lil bundle of energy, but legs give out*

oy... HEALER!!!! I needs halp... peez? no Chae healing either! no torture... been tortured enough the past 4 days, lmao.

O_O omg! Christine just called me from Stephen's phone XD asked me how I was doing then suddenly asked if I was using protection! O_o unexpected... but nice to finally hear from her in two years! YAY!

omg there's so much to tell but no time! we're going to BK and then I'm goin back home (staying in hotel with him for week) to get my hair cut and dye my aunt's hair. not sure if I wanna dye mine this round or not. seriously debating. don't think I will though that burgandy purply black color was kewl ^^

I'll be back later tomorrow most likely! can't get back on tonight, have work til 11. ugh, late work nights then late mights staying up playing strip poker and goddess knows what else lmao. but i finally know how to play poker and I won my first game! YAY!!! *bounces*

wait... I'm supposed to  be getting off to go eat, lol. I'll ttyl! bye guys! I've missed you so much! *huggles all and squishes in Special Pillows*

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhhh, just got out of the bath tub ^^ needed a long hot soak *purrs* first time watching a movie in the bath, lol. yay for vampires and lycans and bloody wars!

I had a small christmas this year, but it was still one of the best ones. how was ya'lls? or did I ask that? >.> forgive me if I have, I is a wee bit scatterbrained *giggles* my brain is.... over here, over there, and up there XD *tips hat to Achmed*

*is getting her arse spanked and her feet tickle tortured* uh oh... said he was going to go back to tickling me after the message. do I dare stop typing even for a second? *gulps* yipes... oh... massage... mmm... may be a while now *purrs*

ooo, gonna go now so I can get this massage and finish the movie ^^ I'll see you guys in a few hours after we wakeup ^^ *blows kisses to all and waves good night - or morning since it's after 3 am*

btw, I will most likely have all the net access I want coming up real soon, so lotd I can finally take over the music forum for you if you still wish for me to switch jobs with you.

lmao, sorry. was a bit ummm... hyper? now I'm tired and I have to take downa nd put up round pen panels again today to capture a stud. his halter is too tight and is cutting into him and he's bleeding from it :( poor Rusty. this'll be interesting cuz my aunt's the only one who he allows to touch him. though I got to brush him out once with her. he kicked at me, but with a big panel in his way he didn't succeed. nope! thank god, too. been kicked by a cow, but cows bruise. horses break bones *nods*

*sigh* I might have to rant later just so youguys know. I've got a big decision to make today with my aunt. might be a bit sad, but I have a good songfic to write tonight! and it fits my situation so perfectly! *sighs happily* Stephen's given me back my confidence to write! he is mah muse!^^ *squee*

Archived