DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aloha from Canada...

Shienara

Yes, I know 'aloha' is traditionally used in Hawaii...But, I like it, therefore I use it. :)

So, I'm a long time WoT fan, and am currently going through my yearly re-read, by which I have become obsessed about Randland all over again. Having access to the internet has allowed me to expand on my obsession, for which I am grateful! I've been lurking among your boards for a while now, and thought it was time to join, as I have seen many topics and posts that I would have replied to had I been a member.

Hmm...what else...I am from British Columbia, Canada, I am an Early Childhood Educator, I am also a pretty productive, functioning member of society in general. I love reading, writing, dancing, movies (but only DVD's, I hate paying outrageous movie ticket prices for the theater!) and cooking. I am bossy, stubborn, opinionated, loyal, honest and reliable. I can admit when I'm wrong, although, as I like to say, THAT doesn't happen often! ;) LOL

Oh, and it's nice to be an official member!

Welcome my new friend from Canadia.  Eventually all Canadians join the Seanchan org as we like to group them and tag them before re-introducing them to the general population.  You understand...

We also talk about movies... but on our private board we talk about other stuff... like...err... snow.... and... other Canadian stuff... like... mounties and....

Hey, are you afraid of the dark?

Hmm, better give you greeting from another Canadian here, before the Americans and Brits start humping your legs. *sprays Empy and Corki with a water bottle*

I'm out of Ontario myself, and have been wanting to visit BC for some time now, but just haven't had the opportunity yet.

Welcome to the Boards *G* I think if you love to cook, we have a great place for you too at the Illuminator's. *nods*

We have the Bakers Anonymous group, and all around crafting, artsy stuff too. Right now we're discussing Christmas/Holiday meals, table settings, buffet setups etc. Come and give us a lookie *G*

Greetings! You will fit in fine here I think. I would say go explore the Orgs but you already might of since you have been wandering the halls of Dragonmount for some time...so...go explore the Divisions some...if you like writing you might fit in down there...or the Illuminators (Spelled wrong so sue me) they like all the writing and stuff that inolves creation (I used to be a member but got sucked into a Div and forgot to check the org or sign in, ect) And now I will stop rambling.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

To Emporer...I am not afraid of the dark, though I will admit to being so when I was younger. A terrible 80's made for TV movie caused it, and it went on until the sixth grade. I met an Amercian a couple years back who referred to Canada as Canadia as well...By the end of the evening, I made sure that he would never forget what I think of that! ;) LOL

Raeyn, Loreina, it's always nice to meet like-minded people, and kindred spirits.  Corki, I'm not particularly crazy about maple syrup, at least not on pancakes. I like to use it as a glaze for roasted carrots though, yummy.

Barmacral, thanks for the support! But, though they put up a good front, I've found most Yanks and Brits to be relatively harmless. ;) And if you ever get the chance to visit BC, I highly recommend it, the Kootenays in particular, some of the most beautiful mountains, and the most fabulous lakes.

I haven't actually had much time to check out anything but the general and structured Wheel of Time boards here, so I will definitely go check everything out as soon as I can!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

To Emporer...I am not afraid of the dark, though I will admit to being so when I was younger. A terrible 80's made for TV movie caused it, and it went on until the sixth grade. I met an Amercian a couple years back who referred to Canada as Canadia as well...By the end of the evening, I made sure that he would never forget what I think of that! ;) LOL

Raeyn, Loreina, it's always nice to meet like-minded people, and kindred spirits.  Corki, I'm not particularly crazy about maple syrup, at least not on pancakes. I like to use it as a glaze for roasted carrots though, yummy.

Barmacral, thanks for the support! But, though they put up a good front, I've found most Yanks and Brits to be relatively harmless. ;) And if you ever get the chance to visit BC, I highly recommend it, the Kootenays in particular, some of the most beautiful mountains, and the most fabulous lakes.

I haven't actually had much time to check out anything but the general and structured Wheel of Time boards here, so I will definitely go check everything out as soon as I can!

Hey, welcome.  And goodbye (no, not you - your free time  ;D)

Anyway, have a long look around, and since you're bossy, opinionated and rarely wrong, it sounds like you might fit in at D&D  ;D

Oh another western Canadian.... Scary thought XD

Just by my sheer presence, Western Canada is the best part of Canada!

lol, j/k! There are many geographical locations to Canada alone that I would love to explore, as well as the rest of the world. :)

I actually am a born and raised Prairie girl(Wpg, MB), but moved to BC some years ago, and became a total convert! There is something magical about the beautiful mountain ranges of the Kootenays that capture my imagination much more than the curving horizon and golden wheat fields of the prairies. But, everyone has their own ideas of what they find beautiful.

.....Oh so thats what I've been feeling.... Sheer presence..... oh... well thanks for the addiction..

XD Indeed, I'm from Ontario myself then moved out here, and I have to say I couldn't dream of leaving. Saying that I've already explored most of this vast country and seen the sights BC is truly beautiful.

Canada...addictive? Who knew ;D

I figured I would say Hi too, I have been to Canada once and loved it, but you would be hard pressed to get me to move out of Washington State (Really, with the flooding you would need a boat). Anyway, welcome again, and yes. Have fun with the crazy people here :)

Archived