*nods*...6 days worth infact

*brings in the vodka and cake and turns the music up loud*

I will survive..*sings and dances*... :D

ALICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roflmao!  ;D

oh wow ... that vodka hit me quite fast  :D

oh it's very gooooooooood ...  ;D

I think I shall do something naughty ...  ;D

I will stand...*wobbles*...and...guard...yep guard...*sees double*...no one...*slurs* will get past....*hic* me to you!!! *passes out ontop of Elgee*

love the Bond ... can get twice the effect for half the alcohol  ;D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/fact-check-9-things-to-know-about-alabamas-abortion-law/    
    • Yeah, if there is no opportunity to remember the names, it is better to take information from the sources. All information must be relevant. You should not put any new skills and talk about achievements that did not exist in reality. It is necessary to be guided by one simple rule: “All secret things will come to light sooner or later.” Even if initially you will be able to make a good impression during the initial selection, at the interview the result may be negative. These CV Writers Reviews made it all clear to me. In other words, a cv is a document made that allows you to present your own skills, both professional and personal.
    • While creating your resume on a particular position, it is not necessary to indicate all your other achievements. 
    • "that they might be a bit more trustworthy, than a rando-website setup in your mother's basement trying to pass off twitter articles or homeopathic/antivax propaganda as real news."   Except that some of those sites look quite professional and spend a decent amount of money of looking "corporate".     As for your greater point, yia but that is why I cited the New York Times, Washingtom Post, and Spanish national newspapers as my source for my opinions on what is happening in South Africa.