DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh Light...

Thats why I never use their names or post their pictures. Plausible denability. You're looking for some OTHER teacher who loves WoT and teaches sixth grade at the only charter school in Georgia that requires Arabic as a foreign language.

If they see this:

Thats why I never use their names or post their pictures. Plausible denability. You're looking for some OTHER teacher who loves WoT and teaches sixth grade at the only charter school in Georgia that requires Arabic as a foreign language.

Do you think they won't figure it out?

Just tell them that it is a figment of their vivid imagination...an imagination that should be put to good use on their homework instead of some ludicrous question...

or simply tell they are dreaming.

If they see this:

Do you think they won't figure it out?

They'd have to read to see that. And no sixth grader will read without a gun to his head.

That has to be one of the most depressing things I've ever heard. Not true, but depressing. I think I was reading Harry Potter in sixth grade and I started tEotW in 7th. I finished I think up to LoC around the end of 8th or so.

Oo, another Norwegian! *hugs* I still read books in Norwegian. Of course, that is only if that's the book's original language. I hate translated books because most of the time I find myself translating them back into English. It gets tedious ;)

lol the same ...and with my afternoons online in english it even happen that i find myself thinking on english...hopefully will be able to go to like england or ireland to study next year

Archived