DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suravye ninto manshima taishite

JaemDovara

Guest Egwene

Hmm, Raena, looking at that Avatar, somehow I don't think Jaem is going to join our werewolf pack... Another recruit for the Vampires, me thinks *sigh*

Hi and welcome JaemDovar!! If you are wondering about the Werewolf v Vamp business... you will find a fun thread or two on Fiddlesticks that may explain things... and just because you look like a vampire, us werewolves would be very happy if you joined the pack :D

And I might as well try and get you to vote in all the polls on the book discussion boards, whilst I am at it *grin*. Though don't go there if you have not read the series yet, as you will find spoilers at ervery corner.

This place certainly can keep you occupied for ages, so maybe you ought to introduce your wife to DM. That way you could meet on-line sometimes :wink:

and as far as my wife goes... i'm reading WoT to my unborn son, and she falls asleep during the prologue to EotW. Now, for me, that is what hooked me. plus all she really reads are Nicholas Sparks novels and the like. I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying they're not for me... but in any case, i can try!

Guest Egwene

:P I have heard of people playing music to unborn babys, but never reading aloud. When is the baby due? Your first??

Archived