DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shara

Duneflayer

i don't recall this topic ever being discussed but there is 170 pages of topics anyway

how much do we realy know about this place i mean Grendal(i think) talks about it and says that the queens channel and that they marry their cousins or something (its been a couple moths) but anyway i'd just like to know if any1 knows more i'm interested in where Shara will playinto AMoL

I find it higly unlikely we will get more that we have already, there are already to many things to tie up as it is. And find it very unlikely that Harriet will allow anyone else to make books in this universe, as Robert Jordan had stated he would not ever allow that. Kind of a bummer as I would love to see what people could with Shara, and the land of the madman.  I mean all thoughs male channelers running loose and finaly Saidan is clean.

Basically all we know about Shara is whatever is in the BWB... that`s about it. Brandon may, as Majsju said, pull out some Shara for AMoL, but until that book comes out (pacing in anticipation... halfway through the Earth`s Crust right now) we can only speculate.

Well, to be nitpicking, Brandon will not pull out any Shara, If Shara is in anyway involved in ANOL, it is because RJ had planned it, and left sufficient information for Brandon to have something to work with.

Which kinda goes with just about everything in AMOL, pretty much all the information comes from RJ, Brandon is "just" connecting the dots.

• 2 weeks later...

What about the Ayyad? I can't remember them ever being mentioned in the books if they were. I only know about them from the World of the Wheel book. So what does everyone think about them?

Graendal mentions them in LoC I believe at one of their little meetings.  I thought Noal also mentioned them in one of his stories to Olver.  Anyway I doubt they will get anything more than just a mention in AMOL though who knows.

Archived