DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Sister bonding

Siera waited excitedly for Nephi and Rasheta to join her. Today was the day Nephi and herself were to become sisters, while Rasheta officalied the bond. She was so excited she could hardly wait. A smile had been plastered on her face

Ooooh, a sister bonding!  I love these!  And involving my minty (nephi), too!

*takes a seat on the front row and waits patiently*

*Nephi runs in with her skirts flying behind her*

I'm sooooo sorry i am late!!! *lick her net connection* My internet was not working!! :P

*snuggles her soon to be sister*

I'm here!!

*waits to be told what next*

*Rasheta pulls her shawl closer about her and nods at the two.* You both have agreed this is what you want and now you must answer a question or two to cement your intention so what is the best thing about your sister to be?

THe best thing about Nephi has to be her.. :look She's ncie, caring, and everything I would want my sister to be.

*huggles*

*ponders*

*grins and winks*

The best thing about my new sister to be is that she is is usually so positive. Yes she has her moments.. but 90% of the time she is thinking positive.

Rasheta nods her head at the two of them "You both have come far. Now you know the best thing of the woman you want for a sister. May you both love and cherish each other, now stand fast." Ajusting her shawl Rasheta continues "Now what is the worst thing you know of your sister."

*looking at Siera Nephi smiles*

Well the one thing that my new sister has as a weakness is her self confidence. I think she needs to think more of herself and know she is a great girl and friend.

Thw worst thing about my sister has to be sometimes she is all too-willing to help others when she should be taking care of herself. 

Now you know the worst thing of the woman you want for a sister, may you help each other with the weaknesses you have and work with your strengths. Attend one last time, why do you want to be sisters?

Nephi has always been there for me. Even in our first few conversations I believe a bond started to grow. In short a short time, I have come to trust and respect Nephi. I go to her for advice, or just when i need a hug. She really is what a sister should be.

I take Siera as a sister because..

She is sweet and snuggly. LOL. Also because she is full of life and youth.. i love that about her. SHe has a strenght that i admire and a good head on her shoulders. She has qualites that I want for myself.

*snuggles*