DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Everybody!

well first of all welcome, youll pretty much find that all of us are the same, as for what to do well theres the discussion areas (for talkin bout the books...duh) then u have the always interesting fiddlestix spam forum and then the orgs which are great fun to be in, the others will surely let u know of anything ive missed out.

Well my suggestions are checking out the Blue Ajah org and deffinetly the white and black towers.

Nice having another person here. Hope that you like it here.

What are your favorite things in the book?

Favorite characters?

We like to realy get under your finger nails.

hahahahahaha :D

Guest Egwene

:D Hi WickedlyDefiant.. looks like you have already found fiddlesicks *grin* 8)

If you have read all the books, obviously, have a look at the book discussion boards (lot's of polls waiting for your vote). If not you may come accross spoilers.

Glad to see someone else who likes Moiraine :D

Guest Egwene

If you look back at previous threads on the WoT book discussion board you'll find a poll about favourite characters from the original party on page one. That says Mat is the runaway favourite. I think it is a pretty accurate reflection. Moiraine is third there.

My favourites are Mat, Moiraine and Egwene (obviously *g*). Though to be honest I like all the characters. The only person I dislike intensly is the false prophet. Wouldn't mind deleting him from the story...lol

Glad you read all the books... means you know Moiraine's fate. Wasn't sure from your comment and didn't want to put a spoiler for anyone else here :wink:

That was thoughtful of you (not wanting to spoil it for me)! :D I was pretty disappointed that Moiraine didn't come back in KOD, especially after all the speculation that she would. I'm like you - I pretty much like all the characters. I went through a phase where I really had to struggle to get through the Perrin chapters, but I recently reread all the books and I found him a lot less annoying this time through.

I had a question about the White Tower. To join it, should I send an email to the MoN? Actually the whole "org" thing is a little confusing to me. If somebody could explain it, that would awesome.

Guest Egwene

If you look at the first thread on this board (the Announcement) it will hopefully answer most of your questions. Send me a PM or post here if you have more :)

Archived