DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

Thanksgiving Dinner

Guest Cairos

happy_thanksgiving.jpg

Welcome all to the Annual Thanksgiving Dinner hosted by the Gray Ajah. I am your host and chef Cairos. I want to say Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all will have a great time here at the Thanksgiving Dinner here. As a special time of the year, Thanksgiving is a time where we give thanks. It's also a time of year where we get together and spend time with one another. So lets get this party....dinner started.

Cairos starts to set up the tables and the chairs in the Great Hall for all the guest to come and enjoy dinner together. He puts the table cloth on the table and he puts a center piece for the tables. Cairos then goes to the Kitchen to bring out the stuff he has prepared for the guest so that they won't starve.

Here we go:

~ Mixed Veggies with Ranch Dip

am-veggies.gif

~Pigs in a Blanket

pigs%2520in%2520blanket.jpg

~Cheese and Cracker Platter

horsdoeuvres.jpg

~Salami and Cracker Platter

meat-platter.jpg

Enjoy the snacks for now. The main meal will come soon. I promise that it will be delicious and wonderful.

Sits down and helps herself to the cheese and crackers tray.

Thank you Cairos! The appetizers look gorgeous and taste great!

*Comes in bearing several bottles of good South African wine.*

Lovely spread, Cairos dear  :D

*snugglebites her Bonded*  ;D

I made a really awesome appetizer today. It was baked brie topped with dried apricots, walnuts, rosemary, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. I put it all in an oven safe dish, then let it sit in my crock pot on low for several hours until the brie was nice and runny. You can serve it with crackers or fruit slices.  I'm definitely doing this one again.

Oooo everything does look delicious so far Cairos, you're doing a great job.  ;)  *grabs some pigs in a blanket, and a handful of cheese*  I love cheese ;D

>>

<<

*and some mushrooms with dip*  :D

I made a really awesome appetizer today. It was baked brie topped with dried apricots, walnuts, rosemary, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. I put it all in an oven safe dish, then let it sit in my crock pot on low for several hours until the brie was nice and runny. You can serve it with crackers or fruit slices.  I'm definitely doing this one again.

Wow, that sounds wonderful!  I would love to try that.  You'll have to give me the recipe so my mom can make it for us next year.  ;)

Looking good so far, Cairos!

samples of a different culture for the guys i partied with for appetizer...for mainmeal we had 3 turkeys done in different ways :D and 4 different pies for desert :D:D

*gnaws on some crackers*

Guest Cairos

*brings out the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffings, cranberry sauce, corn, and broccoli to the table*

Hope you guys enjoy the Thanksgiving Dinner.