DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OFFICIAL christmas card exchange sign ups!!!

Ok... Kath asked me to organize this since no aspies stepped forward.  Sign up here and send me your addresses!!  Shall we do it like last year where you get two names each drawn for you but you get sent the whole list if you feel inclined to send everyone one?  Feel free to comment either way on that or if you have any other suggestions toss them out there too. :)

1. Nae

2. Cairos

3. Ire

4. Besolyn

5. Danya

6. Nenriel

7. Yele

8. Nia

9. Adanza

10. Kath

11. Nephi

12. Kelly

13. Dwyn

14. Charis

15. Arya

16. Twinny

17. Lia

That’s actually a very scary and ambiguous statement coming from you, Ire  ;)

I’ll sign up....I do think assignments are a good idea with everyone having access to the whole list, too.

That’s actually a very scary and ambiguous statement coming from you, Ire  ;)

I’ll sign up....I do think assignments are a good idea with everyone having access to the whole list, too.

What? Scary? Ambigous? Me?

I'm in!  And I agree with Besolyn about having assignments but also access to the whole list.  I would like to send something to everyone but sometimes that just doesn't happen.

Yup, that way works just fine.

How do you want us to send our addresses? I assume we aren't just posting them here.

*temporarily hijacks thread*

OMG, Arya!

*tacklesnugglehugs*

I have MISSED you!  I was about ready to hit the Red boards and ask if anyone had heard from you lately.

*adopts a severe expression*

Do NOT disappear on me like that again! 

Back on topic, now.  Ummmm . . . I’d sign up for the card exchange but I’m HORRIBLE at getting cards out.  I only ever manage to get cards out to my aunts in Germany and that’s only with my mom reminding me . . . over and over and over . . .  So I’ll sit this one out.  ;D

Okay, carry on!

Getting close to last call!!  Anyone else wanna join in?  You only Have to send two!  You will get the whole list if you want to send more.