DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Problem for Tuon

algspkr

Sorry, I was tired when I wrote that.  The seeker seems to think that Tuon may be part of a conspericy involving Suroth and the White Tower.  I can see him coming to the conclusion that she is behind her mother's assination and trying to bring her down.

I'm on a reread, and I know that that seeker will send the Deathwatch Gaurds after Tuon.  That is before Semi kills the empress, or at least before anyone on our side of the Aryath Ocean finds out about it.  So he could be hoping to get the Gaurds to bring her back to facilitate his investagation.

hrmmm, I always thought Seeker Mor implicated Suroth and Egeanin with a white tower plot, rather than trying to protect them for a plot by Tuon. I mean, it'd be kind of weird to have a royal servant like the seeker hunt out a plot in which Tuon herself is involved.

As for implicating Tuon in the murder of the Empress... Seeing as she is now the empress, and she's pretty much expected by everyone to be involved in royal intrigues against her siblings AND seeing as her truth speaker turned out to be Semirhage, I sincerely doubt he'll even consider her a suspect.

Oh yeah, and the Seanchean got a full plate currently without an intrepid seeker to mess things up. The WT attack (probably), sul'dam being able to channel, Tuon married to a commoner, AND the Dragon Reborn.

The Seeker didn't think Tuon was part of a plot but Egeanin and Merrilin kidnapped her.

He think Suroth was behind the death of Turok, who was killed by Rand (earning himself the heron).

And seekers can go after the Royal Family. Turok said as much and that one seeker who tried to arrest Rand by force of will in tFoH said she had found two of the empress's children guilty of crimes.

And the way that seeker spun his plot out of...I remember something was said about moonbeams, I don't think Tuon's new status will stop him.

His obsession with Turok and finding his killer makes Perrin and Failes devotion to each other look normal. 

The Seeker didn't think Tuon was part of a plot but Egeanin and Merrilin kidnapped her.

I got the impression that he was unsure of this as he was unwilling to take Suroth in for questioning despite the fact that she was the highest ranking person amoung the Fore Runners.

Archived