DSage: Legend or Lunatic?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. DSage: Legend or Lunatic?

• Legend
    • Lunatic
    • Pinecones
    • Crepes
    • Who?

For several years now, i have been studying and researching several versions and old manuscripts/copies of old manuscripts on the Holy grail, and in one of them, I uncovered asn interesting section.

A knight, nascien has been transported to the mysterious Turning Isle where he sees a ship. this ship, acording to the manuscript is furnished by Solomon fvrom the Tree of Life, which grew from a branch/cutting of the Tree of Knowledge.

Now, Avendesora is associated with Yggdrassil, the Norse tree of Knowledge on which Odin hung on for nine days to get knowledge 9associations with mat C.) and from a cutting of Avendesora grows Avendoraldera, which Laman eventually cuts down to form his throne.

Any significance you think

Please reply

• Community Administrator

He was reading manuscripts that had to do with the holy grail, Which also has some things to do with king arthur.

The boat is made from a cut limb of the tree of knowledge.

In wot, lamans throne is made from the tree, that came from avendesora.

Who knows, maybe they'll make a boat from whats left of it? :P Afterall don't we see 3 women on a boat with rand looking dead on it from mins vision?

• 2 weeks later...

Don´t forget that the Dark One is controlling death therefore to seal the DO´s prison Rand has to die to be able to confront the DO and to seal up the whole in the DO´s prison. The former Damane (Don´t know her name yet, an old woman who is even much more stronger than Nynaeve) will "help Rand die". And the "Ways" sound to me like a space between life and death. Rand had a dream once when he was running from Baalzamon up and down bridges and when he looked on the floor he realized that the stones were human skulls...

Archived