DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of Suain and Leane

Dr Pepper

If these two were stilled again and healed by Damer Flinn would they be back to their full strength? Do the Aes Sedai realise that if a Woman heals a gentled man and vice versa they restore them to full power? Or havn't they realised it yet?

I'd love Suian and leane to get revenge on all those who bossed them around after they were stilled, especially Romanda and Lelaine.

I don't think you can.  Think of it as a scar.  You healed the wound once and it healed badly so the scar is big (weaker strength in power).  You can't heal the scar again.

Unless ofcourse you propose getting open the scar again and remove all the scar tissues (making the wound larger than the original).  But in the case of channelers, the shock might be severe enough to be fatal.

edit: doh you pretty much said the thing about having to still again.  but yeah i maintain that the shock would be too great.

I kinda see the quantity of saidin/saidar you can hold as the speed of your internet.The more you can hold, the wider the bandwidth. Speed may not have anything to do here, but you get the point. Would someone be able to increase the amount they can hold (lol, by buying faster internet connection :)).

I kinda see the quantity of saidin/saidar you can hold as the speed of your internet.The more you can hold, the wider the bandwidth. Speed may not have anything to do here, but you get the point. Would someone be able to increase the amount they can hold (lol, by buying faster internet connection :)).

ROFL :D

"Asmodean made his way back up the fanged passage, limping and holding the seat of his pants gingerly.  It had not been a pleasant visit to The Bore... his mind replayed events of the recent past, beginning an hour ago with the Rhuidean battle where that accursed Al'Thor cut his dial-up connection to The Dark One... and ending mere minutes ago, when The Dark One had commanded Shaidar Haran to shove a wireless modem up his ass.  It hurt, and Al'Thor would pay... $15.95 a month, with restrictions on use, charges apply for additional usage, balefire, wanton destruction, Compulsion, etc..."

Archived