DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Opinions welcome wether serious or comical

42Bonzo88

Just been rereading Lord of Chaos and Rand went back to close the Waygate with the Ogier and the Aiel. He sets a nasty ward that will only affect Shadowspawn and no human and it makes him sick just thinking about what it will do to them. It also will not kill them instantly so they can move far enough away so others can still fall into the trap.

I don't know if Robert Jordan ever described thier death in any thread (and if he did please post it) but I was wondering if we could all use our imaginations and come up with something so horrible that Rand would flinch to use it on Shadowspawn. You can be either serious and come up with something we have now, invent something that you would think would be horrible. Or you can be humorous and think of something along those lines.

I figure since people are running out of things to talk about that this might help.

Serious: I'm thinking of sores that break out all over thier bodies and they just itch and itch and burn until they start bleeding to death because they are scratching all over, but they never get any relief.

Humourous: They come out of the waygate with horrible gas and develop the walking farts and the fumes destroy them all.

Your turn!

Serious 1: Their internal organs slowly weaken and finally rupture, causing massive internal and external bleeding.

Serious 2: Their skin splits down the middle, flaying them alive.

Humorous: When the Trollocs breach a perimeter disc surrounding the Waygate with a radius of precisely 20 kilometers, they are drowned in peach juice.

Didn't Rand think to himself that the trap is delayed long enough so the shadow wouldn't figure it out for a while?

Humorous: shadowspawn DNA reverts to dominant animal baby version.  Trollocs become foals, eaglets, bear cubs, kittens, etc.  Draghkar revert to chicks; darkhounds, puppies.  Myrddraal become...uh..I'm not sure what that would look like.  Maybe something like this??: http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/11743%20MOD_SR.jpg

Serious: spontaneous combustion after four hours.

How about when a shadow spawn walks through the gate one will turn into Perrin, while about half turn into Faile and the other half turn into Baerlain (sp??? you know who I mean) then the Faile and Baerlain copies fight to the death with spoons...  I hope a Baerlain is the last lady standing, she's way better than Faile. 

Or even better they all turn into Faile, and upon realizing that form a suicide pack and drink cyanide. 

Or EVEN better, one turns into Perrin and the rest turn into Faile - the Faile copies kill each other until one is left...  the one that survives is so horribly disfigured and maimed from the fighting that Perrin puts her out of her misery first with a hammer to the face and the finishing the job with an axe to the neck.  He feels comfortable with his use and choice of weapons for the first time.

Or EVEN, EVEN better - one turns into Faile, and the shadowspawn kill her and portion her up equally... after eating her all up they develop some SERIOUS indigestion and get a bad case of the runs and eventually die of dehydration. 

And one more....  they are all instantly gated to the set of a Britney Speers video where they are enslaved as scantily clad mutant go go dancers and never heard from again.  THE HUMANITY!!!!

Humorous: shadowspawn DNA reverts to dominant animal baby version.  Trollocs become foals, eaglets, bear cubs, kittens, etc.  Draghkar revert to chicks; darkhounds, puppies.  Myrddraal become...uh..I'm not sure what that would look like.  Maybe something like this??: http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/11743%20MOD_SR.jpg

That is awesome.

That would so rock. :D  But why "chicks"?  Dragkhar have no bird heritage, being humanoids with batlike wings. 

That would so rock. :D  But why "chicks"?  Dragkhar have no bird heritage, being humanoids with batlike wings. 

"Rand, Rand, we're under attack!  I think it's the Muppet Babies!"

How about they constantly have someones voice in their heads, explaining their theory about WoT, hour after hour, with opinions stated as facts, the same arguments endlessly restated, no logic in sight, and being unable to voice any correction of the whole horrible mess until they go mad and commit suicide. That sounds pretty horrible.

Or their brains slowly shut down, in such a way as to make sure the Trollocs are aware, right until the very end, that their brains are shutting down but being unable to do anything about it. Their motor functions stop working, so they can't move, their speech centres stop working so they can't scream in pain/defiance, or shout a warning, They can't see or hear. And this process might go on for days. They can feel their minds stop working, but can't do anything about it.

Or they get subjected to democracy, Goodkind style. (For those who don't know, gang rape is democracy in action. Apparently.)

Or their muscles waste away to nothing after a couple of hours, leaving them weak as kittens but alive.

Or they face me.

How about they constantly have someones voice in their heads, explaining their theory about WoT, hour after hour, with opinions stated as facts, the same arguments endlessly restated, no logic in sight, and being unable to voice any correction of the whole horrible mess until they go mad and commit suicide. That sounds pretty horrible.

*shudder* That doesn't bear thinking about!

Just imagine how some of this boards poor lurkers must feel, then. Not quite as bad, as they can still turn away, but the bad arguments are still there. Won't anyone spare a thought for these poor individuals?

Just imagine how some of this boards poor lurkers must feel, then. Not quite as bad, as they can still turn away, but the bad arguments are still there. Won't anyone spare a thought for these poor individuals?

That should be your catchphrase.

Mr Ares: Don't take it personally.  It's public service.

The weave forces the shadowspawn armies to do Riverdance.... forever! ...until they die..... and even then their twisted souls will continue the dance all through eternity!

Kinda like this?

lmao! :D Yes just like that, but with more horns, armor and weapons.  ;)

Archived