DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lurker becomes new member....

LordoftheMorning

I've been reading the WOT since 1996... ran across the site a few years back and used to pop in and out.  I thought that some of the posters were rude, but after years of reading crazy theories with out posting I figured I would join. Dragonmount has been a place to come between books and to gain knowledge on mant threads. Im glad to be a member and cant wait to make some friends and enemies  ;)

Hi there, welcome to the crazy that is better known as DM. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some unfriendlyness on the forums in the past, and I hope you don't find that this time around. Friends seems like a great idea, I don't recommend enemies though. Not usually as much fun. Friends with opposing viewpoints are far better. *nods*

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?  Yes that is the song running through my head the moment.  Now you may be too young to know what I am talking about.  You may just be sitting there with that blank look on your face.  But there you go.  I just gave a brief moment inside the mind of the Emp.  That is how I am welcoming you.  You take my welcome and you like it!

*shoves Empy back in his hole*

Don't worry about Empy. He breaks out every now and then, but you get used to it.

Glad you have signed up to the site. Hope you have a great time here, and don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived