DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Rasheta Ardashir

A bond of big and little sisters.

In a circle of Sisters, standing for Rasheta, she faces Siera and says.

I, Rasheta would like to have Siera as my little sister. What to say about Siera. I met her first when we were both on another site and while I was not her mentor there we talked some and I grew to think highly of her. Later she joined another site where I became her mentor, as there was an age limit on when she could be raised to both Accepted and Aes Sedai she was my mentee for almost two years. In that time i've gotten to know her very well and I worry what happens when I don't see her often enough or she goes silent on MSN. It took little convincing to get her to join DM and when she did I felt the time was right to ask her to share a bond with me. *huggles Siera and waits for her to say her declaration*

I, Siera would like to have Rasheta as my big sister. We first met over two years ago on a website. We talked a little (compared to the amount we talk now anyway :P). But soon i joined a new site and Rasheta became my mentor. We talked more and i started getting to know her. This is really when i started thinking of Rasheta as like a sister. On this site, she always stood up for me or by me. I really admire her for that. We talk almost every day, and like a actually big sister, I go to Rasheta for advice. She's always there to help me and I only hope that i'm as open as she is. *huggles*

The sisters are facing their witnesses to this bonding. At the center of the room where they now stand, chiseled into the ancient stone, the symbol of the Aes Sedai.

Both big/little sis prepare to vow their bonding with words prepared by them both.

Big Sis: In the Light of the Creator, I gladly take you as my sister from here until I am no more, I am sister of your own blood and bone.

Witness: I stand witness in Light of the Creator.

In the Light of the Creator, I gladly take you as my sister from here until I am no more, I am sister of your own blood and bone.

Stepping forward Nephi Smiles at the ladies who have chossen to bond.

As officator i'd like ot say a few words. I have seen how you two interact and think of each other. You two understand the meaning of bonding so I have no worries there. You must watch over each other and be as blood sister for that is the meaning of a sister bond. Love and care for each... don't be afraid to speak your mind to each other either. We all need someone to check us from time to time. I know my sisters do that for me. *winks at Rasheta*

I will now preform the bonding weave.

places one hand on Rasheta's shoulder and one on Siera's. Nephi embraces the source and create the bonding weave.

By the Light of the Creator and all the witnesses before us, I bless this bond of big sister, Rasheta and Little sis, Siera, from now until time is no more.

Nephi then places the weave on each of the ladies and watches as the weaves settle on them. With a giggle she hugs them. She then turns the those in attendance.

I would like to present the newly bonded sisters... Rasheta and Siera!!!

Congratulations girls :) I didn't realise you knew each other that long! That's pretty cool :) Enjoy your special event!