DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

my character

mcs0083

OOC: These are just the basic ideas I have for my character. Please feel free to give me any suggestions which would improve the character.

Name:Kollan

Race:Sharan(Ayyad)

OOC: Basically I've always thought the idea of a male Ayyad escaping his fate would be an awesome concept, so that's what I'm going with. It basically begins with an Aes Sedai named Yelwin, who is of the brown ajah. She has gone under cover as an Ayyad woman to learn more about their ways as a people, after a long negotiation between the White Tower and the ruler of Shara. It's pretty safe to say that The White Tower offered something of value to the Sharan ruler, for they accepted. But Yelwin discovers much more than she expected. She comes across a boy named Kollan, and senses the Power strong within him. Thinking he may be a ta'veran, she quickly shields his power from being detected by the female Ayyad, asks for him to be assigned to her for chores exclusively, and a few other things *wink* *wink* But what she was really doing was teaching Kollan to read, write, and most importantly how to shield and wield the Power. She had only planned to stay in the Ayyad village for two years, but because of her discovery of Kollan the years had doubled to four. Around this time a female Ayyad makes a comment to her about knowing her secret, and tells her to meet her inside her hut after dark. A discussion becomes an argument quickly, and as a result Yelwin looses her temper, and uses the Power on the woman by lashing her hard across the face with the power of wind. Realizing what she has done, she hurries back to her hut where Kollan, now 18, lays asleep. She wakes him, and hastily scrawls a note. She tells him they have been found out, and opens a gate with the One Power, using every fiber of Sai'dar in her body. He asked where they are going, but Yelwin only tells him HE is going somewhere safe. She puts the note into his hand and shoves a pack into his arms, one she'd been keeping for an occasion such as this. She gives him a kiss on the cheek, and tells him to get the note to the White Tower. Yelwin then shoves him through the gate, only knowing that the destination was on the other side of the Aiel waste. Yelwin of the brown ajah would never be heard from again. And so the story of Kollan the escaped Ayyad begins. Like I said, feel free to suggest anything ^^

Well, considering the way the Aiel treat wetlanders there's not much chance an Aes Sedai would find herself in Shara, moreso because the Books specifically stated that anyone save for Aiel and (i think) Sea Folk mysteriously disappear without a trace. As a matter of fact, ALL outsiders disappear when venturing outside of the assigned trade centers.

It'll be a close call at best i'm afraid...

ooc: lol ya And besides Jehaine, she was never seen or heard form again cause she got killed. I didn't come out and say it, but it was made clear that she will no longer be existing. Hmmmm, or maybe she will.......lol I dunno Maybe I should let sleeping dogs lay. But for now the focus is my character, Kollan, and crazy plot twists can wait ^^

Anyone who reads this thread, please leave an opinion and suggestion for my idea. I'm kind of new to the whole RP forum thing as a whole, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Ah true, i keep forgetting that. When mcs mentioned a Bio board though, i assumed he was talking about the main one a couple of subforums down, not the one connected to Revs, my bad ^^;

Other than that, the bio looks good. Only problem though is that female channelers can't see, feel or detect saidin weaves and more than male channelers can see saidar, so teaching him how to use the Power would be a tad difficult without some kind of ultra rare ter'angreal, but other than that you're fine ^^

I've decided to abandon this character background >_<

I'm going to keep the names of Kollan and Yelwin though, so no touchy! lol

I will be converting Kollan over to the Children of the Light (DR div) board, so check there if you are interested in his development. And who knows, maybe Kollan will drop by Rev One every now and again  ;D