DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

um hello

nighteyes

This is definitely the place for you, then =)

Hi, I'm Maria, and I'm the Blue Ajah Head. It's great to see you here, and I hope you'll make yourself at home. And don't be afraid to ask questions. We'd love to help out.

Guest Egwene

Hello Nighteyes, great to see you chose to join us on Dragonmount :)

If you want to talk books, you want to have a look around the WoT discussion boards at the top of the boards. Every theory under the sun is there somewhere. Also some polls for you to vote in. Do be aware though that if you haven't read all the books yet, you might find some spoilers there... but you could post your own thread with restictions if that is the case. Whichever way, you will find loads of people that like you love 'Randland'.

If you have not done a great deal of posting before... why not come and get some practice on Fiddlesticks. It is a board purely for spamming and having fun. You only see it once you register, so check it out now that you are one of us :wink:

Have fun!!

Guest TheDemigod

Hello and welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll have a great time her, and please do comeby the yellow ajah boards!

Well i don't really have a fav character but if I have to choose i'd pick Mat as I missed him in book 8.

A bit about myself well I love to read :D when I find a new book I lock myself in my room til i'm finished. I have a son who hates me when I start reading :cry:

And I live in England.

Anything else you would like to know just ask.

Guest Egwene

Looks like the UK is getting stronger here :P

Where abouts are you Nighteyes? And I am guessing your son is still fairly young?

Guest Egwene

:lol: :wink:

I think your son is old enough to enter proper training now. You know... start with the basics... how much milk and sugar in the coffee he makes for you whilst reading... that sort of thing!! When he has made the perfect cup, you can progress him to dusting and hoovering. And of course, as a reward he is allowed to do a bit of cooking :wink:

Archived