DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wotism forum seams to be down, why?

Hagazussa

The Wotism forum seam to be down. I was thinking that some of you on this forum perhaps use that forum as well. If so do anyone know if it have just moved locations, if it is taken down by a hacker or just down for maintenance or what is wrong with it? And if it have a new location, do anyone know the correct address?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys. I can answer a little bit about what is going on with Wotism right now.

Wotism went down because the server crashed, and it took them quite a while to first get back and tell Jean, and then to actually fix the problem. Now it's finally back up but Wotism's a bit messed up. I'm not sure if it was because of the server crash or if it was simply getting worse on it's own and Jean's now trying to fix it. Now that was about a month ago. 

I am going to email her again to see if she has any updates about what is happening with Wotism.  Until then though anyone that is interested there is a Facebook group called Wotism.net - A Wheel of Time Community!  and we have been finding and collecting as many Wotists as we can find. 

I can post again when I know more. 

actually that couldn't be further from the Truth Boobs.. we had a full thread that was at least 110 pages long dedicated to boobs. the Boobies thread was one of the biggest and most popular threads.

I emailed Jean again last night I'll let anyone that is interested know what she said when I get a reply.

Archived