DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My fellow DMers

Segurant

I want to say thanks for the support and I humbly accept the nomination to be you next Community Admin for Dragonmount.com.  I will bring change to this community.  I will bring change to the White Tower's influence.  I will be change for the better.

For too long has Kathana been in control as Community Admin.  She has brought us a quagmire of a war against the Seanchan Empire.  So help me beat my wife!

wifebeater.jpg

My name is Segurant Trevalaer and I approve this message. panda-lol.gif

This message has been brought to you by the Kathana's Attempt to keep Segurant active campaign

Well, my friends, you've had a chance to hear from my college, the esteemed Forum Admin from Texas.  Now I don't have the resources of his elite, celebrity funded campaign, so my post won't be as pretty as his. But it will represent the average DM member.

During my tenure as Community Admin I have:

- Supported equal rights for Ogier

-Funded programs to keep novices and other channelers off the streets until they are no longer a danger to themselves or others

-Supported our webmaster, Jason Denzel in his war against the Seanchan Empire

But I am a true maverick candidate! I have opposed Jason no less than 37 times on legislation that would have hurt Dragonmount. I have opposed:

- Attaching radio collars to Wolfkin members to track their migratory patterns, which also violate their right to privacy

- Dismantling our aid programs to Orgs such as the Black Tower and the Aiel, a move which would encourage them to invade other, more stable Orgs

In short, only I have the experience necessary to successfully lead Dragonmount into our bright and glorious future. My fellow DM members, cast your votes well this campaign season.

Paid for by the Demopublican Party.

I'm Kathana Trevalaer and I approve this message.

A question for the candidates:

Which if you is likely to actually listen to my concerns and act upon them?  I promise to use breasts to influence if need be.

I will always listen to all concerns and act as needed.  Also I won't say that breasts will influence my decision making, but I'll be glad to take a look for consideration purposes.

My friends, Raeyn asks an excellent question.  While my opponent does not have much of a record on this subject, I think mine speaks for itself. A maverick such as myself does not pander to the special interest groups that are choking our political system. During the 2006-2007 legislative season, I reached across the aisle and sponsored the Kathana-Feingold act, which limits the influence of special interests groups such as the NRA, the Society for Nyn-Boob Appreciation, People for the Ethical Treatment of Damane, and various others.  I think this demonstrates my maverick style and maverick ways. Maverick.

I also have a question, which one of you will stoop low enough to answer a non-staff members questions and concerns? Even if the beforementioned person is me. Oh and, not just listen, but reply too, I'm demandig like that  :P

Archived