DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

One-on-Ones

dreadlord

Guest Dreadlord

Write here which fights you would like to see/like to have seen. It doesn't necessarily have to be one on one, but I know AMoL has its fair share of potential epic fights lined up.

Enjoy!

I would have liked to have seen the Lan vs. Toram Raitan duel from WH.  Few can argue that Lan is probably the greatest swordsman we have seen to date, and Toram is the only one who has bested Rand.  We know the results, but this would likely have been an increadible duel...

Fain vs Slayer, with both of them unleashing all the tricks they have up their sleeves.

Taim vs Logain, of course ;D

Aviendha vs Selucia, just to see whose hand-to-hand combat that is the best, Aiel or Seanchan.

Egwene vs Elaida, even though it will be more a battle of will than a physical fight.

Agreed Taim v Logain, or perhaps even Narishma v Taim but Logain is more likely, especially now that Narishma is bonded.

I'd like to properly see Thom v the Whitebridge Myrdraal

Mat finally finishing off the Gholam

Mat v Couladin, although given that Couladin is Aiel and 'ard as we say, perhaps it's more... powerful to not know how he did it, just that he did.

Rand v Demandred

Min v Cyndane / Lanfear  8)

Faile v Berelain when they're not confined in a corridor, and Berelain doesnt have the benefit of sneaking up :)

Deira v Anyone

Seriously though...

IF the body swap happens (which I'm reserving judgement on), Rand v himself.

SH v whoever he's destined to fight. As a Mydraal with 'a brain', I'd love to see him switch sides and fight say, Semi or Graendal, but I doubt we'll see that happening, he's about as 'dark' as you can be, without being Fain.

Which brings me onto.... again IF the body swap happens,

Fain v Moridin in Rand's body

Gholam vs White Tower.  8)  It would be like that scene from the Matrix Reloaded where Neo fights all those Smiths.

LOL. Hadn't even considered that, but without warders...actually even with warders there that would probably be the most ridiculous massacre this side of the Two Rivers... Hats off to you on the comparison

Rand vs Moridin

Logain vs Taim

Mat vs Graendal

- Because I'd love to see one of the Forsaken taken down by a non-channeler and Mat is just lucky enough to pull it off, and because I bet she would just love to make Mat into one of her toys.

Egwene vs Moghedian

- I know Moghi is Nyneave's arch nemesis and all but to see Nyn vs Moghi again would be too repeatitive.  I'd love to see a battle between these two masters of TAR (in TAR of course).

Nyneave vs Semirahge

-Because I'd like to see Nyn fight a forsaken other than Moghi and both Nyn and Semi are masters of healing so it makes since on that level.

Elayne vs Cyndane

-but I kinda want Cyndane to win

Perrin v Slayer

Narishma vs Demandred

-and this is why he wields Callandor

A Maiden of the Spear vs Selucia

-Not Avi.  Avi can channel so that would tip the scales too much in her favor

Nyneave and Flinn vs The Grim Reaper (as he attempt to take Rand) (LOL)

Galad vs. Gawyn

-They both like Ewgene

Mat vs. Moiraines Bottom

-When he rescues her and she pulls, Miss Snob

Five warders vs. Five Aiel Warriors

-Simply because in a group setting we could see which grou is better.

DarkHound (Old kind) vs. Mydrayal

-Simply curious

Gholam vs White Tower.

When would you prefer this be?  Before or after Egwene gains it?

What might be more interesting would be Gholam vs all channelers if they can cooperate.

And of course I never answered your question because I was too carried away  :P.  My apologies.  Preferably before Egwene gets the White Tower, of course. 

And Gholam vs All Channelers would be an interesting social experiment.  Would they be willing to join forces?  That is the question.

Guest Dreadlord

I cant believe only one person before me put Rand vs Moridin!! That fight has a hell of a buildup to it already I reckon.

Lan vs Shaidar Haran. I dont know why really but I reckon this would be good, Superwarder vs Superfade.

Logain vs Demandred.

Cadsuane vs Semirhage.

Nynaeve vs Moghedien. For f***s sake, why hasnt Nynaeve killed her yet?!?

Graendal vs Faile, just because theres jack shit Faile could do.

And I wish we had seen Mat vs Couladin. Why the hell did it happen off-screen? Probably the most aggressive Aiel in the books lined up with a good one-on-one-against Mat as well-and we dont even see it!

Graendal vs Faile, just because theres jack shit Faile could do.
No, that's a rubbish suggestion. On the other hand, Dreadlord v Faile. Just get it all off your chest, man. Go on, you can take her!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived