spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted for Alviarin. In the middle of the page refreshing to show the votes I decided I disliked Moghedien more, but by then it was too late to change mine.

I chose Moghedien pretty much for the above stated reasons.

How DO you miss on a surprise balefire attack?

I'm sooooo sorry. I misread and thought you wanted my favorite bad guy not my least favorite. For my least favorite I have to pick Asmodean. The reasons given for Bel'al I agree with and same with Moghedein, but Asmodean is basically the male version of Moggy with more stupid motives. I have seen many cowards that like to hide in shadows and do things behind the scenes and turn into babies when caught, but the things they do are still bad and so that justifies for me.

Asmodean went over because no one 'appreciated' his genius when it came to music and where I can see that making someone jealous and angry enough to kill people (mainly rivals and critics), but bad enough to align yourself with the other forsaken, I just don't understand it. Then when captured by Rand to betray everything just because he now he is in danger of his life? It sounds like a pretty weak bad guy to me.

I had to go for Bel'al, largely for the reasons that other people have stated but also because I felt I never really got to see what he might have been, as a character.  Moghedien would have been a very close second, though.

Guest Dreadlord

Moghedien for me as well, for too many James Bond villain moments. Twice she had Nynaeve, and both times she rambled on and on until something happened to foil her plan. Learn from your mistakes, woman! If you're going to kill someone, JUST DO IT!

Moghedien for me as well, for too many James Bond villain moments. Twice she had Nynaeve, and both times she rambled on and on until something happened to foil her plan. Learn from your mistakes, woman! If you're going to kill someone, JUST DO IT!
Aren't women supposed to be able to multitask? She should ramble and kill, at the same time. Not a very impressive villain. Nor is Be'lal, though. At least he had a good plan. It's just he did it all off screen, then dies following a cameo.

Ishmeal he is an idiot he pretty much has Rand, Mat, and Perrin but he never can get them, then he goes on and on to Rand about how instead of 1 fist of trollocs, he could have sent 1000 fists.  Thats just lame, then he keeps saying die Lews Therin, but again he cant do it. 

Moridin isnt too bad, but he thinks he is way to good for being Nea'blis

Elaida for me as well. How could such a sniveling, weak, cry baby rise as she has? BECAUSE she is weak, and sniveling. (It´s the same as in real life.......the toughest walking/toughest talking guys are always the softest.) The only reason I enjoyed her scenes was because you could see how closed minded she is and look forward to her limited view of the world, unraveling. And of course the whining and sniveling. Cant have her views proven wrong without the sniveling.

Guest Dreadlord

I think Fain did something to Elaida, which might explain some of her actions. We do know he has been planting seeds of his own but I wonder if he has been infecting people in some way???

I think Fain did something to Elaida, which might explain some of her actions. We do know he has been planting seeds of his own but I wonder if he has been infecting people in some way???

I think your statemnt gives Elidia way to much credit, she is an idiot period.  She and Pedron Nial have many things in common, the most obvious is their view that they think they know better than anyone else. I find it very unlikely that Pain did any of his tricks on her.  She is like she is all on her own.

Archived