For Light's Sake, Explain yourself!

lord of the dawn

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*ties roka down with air and forces him to watch as i eat a burek*

*...then twaps for good measure*

You can't afford a burek!

P.S. that's a saying round here, if someone tells you that, you're poorer then makes any logical sense...

i can too aford a burek!

No, you cannot afford a single burek. But if you stick around a Buregdžinica long enough, you should be able to get some crumbs, just beware of the pigeons, they consider the crumbs-falling-area their territory and WILL fight you for it O_O

Tay, you kicked me in the nut(s). Real men fight with fists, elbows, knees, sticks, guns... but they don't kick each other in the nut. You kicked me in the nut(s). And it hurt something fierce. What happened afterwards was simply a natural reaction to a woma... em, I mean, you, kicking me in the nut(s). Btw, did I mention already you kicked me in mine own nut(s)? *nods* Luckilly, in an imaginary world, I can just make up new ones to replace the kicked ones, but all the same... really Tay  :-X

Just on a point of order. Does Roka have only one nut(s)?

Or are they so widely spaced out that Tay managed to kick only one nut(s)?

Or, perhaps, is Tay wearing really pointy stilettos, hence the fact that he managed to kick Roka in only one nut(s)?

They're super balls, not only that, they're conservative and value family above all else, therefore I find it entirely possible one sacrificed itself in order to cushion the blow for the other. But whether this really happened, I have no idea, since I threw the entire ball-bag out and replaced it with a brand new one... and added steal plating on my pants so don't nobody get any funny ideas, or I'll balefire  >:(

Archived