DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV / MOVIE] Firefly / Serenity

Almearafan

Nyneave was so right.  Serenity was AWESOME, and Empy was so right, Firefly was AWESOME.  Now that I've seen them all, I'm completely bummed that it got cancelled.  It had just the right blend of punchy humor and serious storylines that Joss Whedon is SO good at bringing over from Paper to Screen. 

:'(

i know and I feel your pain! :( Would love to see it back :)

This is the crux of the evil that is fox and the awesome that was Whedon.  Unfortunately while the petitions are still online they are perpetually going nowhere.  *weeps*  Then again if Dr Horrible takes off to become something new and wonderful and syndicated, it'd help to assuage the pain of the loss of Mal and his crew.

Unfortunately while the petitions are still online they are perpetually going nowhere.

No kidding.  I was excited when I first saw the petitions, but at this point I'm resigned to the show never getting back on.  :(

Without Wash and Book it just wouldn't be the same anyways T_T

And with River finally going all pre-cog on us as well as being a literal super-soldier shes way to O.P.

My friend said "no its ok, it was a singular moment of lucidness" but if shes the ships new pilot then she would need to be lucid all the time >.>

Now...if they just ret-coned the entire movie i wouldn't have any problems^^

Archived