DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi!

Tylins Toy

Hi, I have lurked this website since 1998-1999, and have always enjoyed the hair-brained theories and good thoughts I read.

I am an avid RJ fan, as he is hands down my favorite author. Read through the series 3 times so far, and I must admit this last one was nice.

Anyways, just dropped to say "yellow," and I will try to post more often.

**I will stay away from the Asmo thread though ;)**

Guest Egwene

:cry: ..... but surely.... just casting your vote won't hurt!!

...anyway lots of other things to discuss as I am sure you know. If you've been lurking that long, I guess you know a lot of the people here already. Quite spooky...lol. You know so much of them but they wouldn't know you.... unless you have posted a memorable piece of jounalism as a guest.

Anyway, welcome Toy... and the name did make me grin!!

I don't really know anyone due to the fact that while I lurked, I would really just read the posts and not really pay much attention to who poted them. But even then, you do get to know the frequent posters. (As in yourself, Egwene)

Since this website is one of the few I can hit from work, I visit it often now.

I'm sure y'all will get to know me soon enough.

(And I did vote!)

Guest Egwene

Thanks for voting Toy.. :D

... about the frequent posting business.... anyone got a remedy?? As I am self-employed, my work is suffering something chronic!!

..but hey, I am having heaps of fun!!

*pokes Tylin's Toy* why wont you drop by the Band of the Red Hand as well :D join up as a raw recruit and have a lot of fun!!! (and brew) hehehe..

SO funny you mentioned that. When the Orgs first started way back in the day, I used to be a Bannerman in the Band. I think I will drop by and say hello!

Awesome!

I expect much has changed since then, but we shall be very interested in hearing stories of old, to hear of previous battles, tactics, to see if I have someone got something similar to former days, or whatever else you wish to share!

There will be a Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew or a Marshal-General's Brew Tea (non-alcoholic) waiting for you depending on your choice, curtesy of me! ;)

Archived