DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Malazan Occupation Force - 7 & 3/4 Army

Stevenator

I call to order the Malazan Occupation Force - 7 & 3/4 Army.

We shall commence nominations of naming our new Brigade. At the end of the week, we shall have a final list, and voting will begin shortly within the next few days.

Opening options:

The Fallen Brigade

Legion of the Fallen

Brigade of the Fallen

The Fallen Legion

The Fallen Cadre

Cadre of the Fallen

Hood's Balls Brigade :shock: :lol:

This brigade will be devoted to spreading the news of Erikson's epic Malazan Book of the Fallen sequence, the greatest sword and sorcery tale of the New Millenia.

I hope there are enough fans at Dragonmount for this to work.

Cheers to all. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winespring Brother

I like the Fallen Cadre

The Malazan books are truly amazing, and certainly the most enjoyable books I have read recently.

How about "Cadre of the Fallen Legion"? Most of the Legion is gone and there is only a hardcore group of zealots left.

ca·dre

A nucleus of trained personnel around which a larger organization can be built and trained: a cadre of corporals who train recruits.

A tightly knit group of zealots who are active in advancing the interests of a revolutionary party.

A member of such a group.

A framework

Im just messing around. I get bored sometimes.

SWEET! there are some of us here! :D

So it seems that the word "Fallen" is universally agreed upon, and that "Cadre of the Fallen Legion" combines all of the proposed ideas (though a little wordy). I throw my support behind this title, but we need one other member to embrace it to make it official. Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Later on if we have dissenters, by Hood's Balls they'll be strung up and let the accursed hounds take them to the gate.... :twisted:

Also some sort of unity must be brought about by members of this elite squad or deathdealers. I take it the signature will be an appropriate place to have this unity. Some slogan or saying needs to be displayed thus showing to the world how much better we are than those silly Randland Empathizers.

opening option:

"By Hood's Balls, if it isn't rough, it ain't right. " - Join the Cadre of the Fallen Legion

Archived