DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
woolhead

Heeyyo!!

Hey all,

I've been browsing the forums now for about a month and decided to finally register now that DM is back up. I'm pretty excited to meet all of you and just have a fun time.

I've even scouted out a couple of the ORGs and they look awesome, especially the Band. :lol:

And for Egwene, don't worry, I already put in my vote for the Asmo poll..haha

Alright, that's all from me...thnx guys

hello, always willing to hear another pov in the debates board. have fun, enjoy the site, and don't worry about the addiction. it's better than smooking or drinking... well, maybe not.

hello' date=' always willing to hear another pov in the debates board. have fun, enjoy the site, and don't worry about the addiction. it's better than smooking or drinking... well, maybe not.[/quote']

yeah, alys, that's a BOLD statement to be making.

you already quoted it. doesn't matter anyway. i can be wrong on occassion. :wink:

my world view is shattered. :(

Welcome WH!

It's great to see that you are checking out the orgs...there are a bunch of great ones and you'll meet a ton of awesome people through them....especially the Band of the Red Hand..ARCHERS are the BEST!...

Have fun!

*goes back to hiding*

hehe.. well, welcome to DM woolhead!! happy to see you like the Band, please come by and join us!! hehe.. and I dont mean to brag, but the Archers are the best division, so you better stop by :wink: hehe

*drives away the pesky Band Archers*

Grrr! Lazy Cavalry and Infantry! No wonder you get so many recruits! It looks like I need to remind them about that!!

Anyway, welcome to DM woolhead! It was indeed a wise decision to sign up! Feel free to check some of the other ORGs as well as the Band, but you will be extremely welcome amongst our Campfires! So pop in any time at all and we will get you enrolled in the greatest fighting machine in Randland!

Of course, don't neglect the other treasures DM has to offer! It is a great site - just what every WoTer wants!

Guest Egwene

What can I say, Woolhead? Welcome... and thank you for voting!! :D

No I do not Alys! :P I type a new message for every special newbie lol

And it's not my fault Corki that my DLO follows orders and checks this thread often :D

And me...well I'm just a crazy recruiter and theres no stopping me hehehe

Guest Mevey Sedai

Any person with the handle "wool head" has to be awesome *lol* welcome to the Tower dude :wink: