DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newest kid on the block...

indie

Hi Everybody,

I'm tony from the philippines. I have been collecting RJ's books since they came here to ph in the early 90's(?)...

Before I was using the net extensively, i always kept watch at the local bookstores and asked their customer service if there was a new WOT book out , or when they were expecting a delivery.

the news about RJ's condition worried me greatly. I will pray for your health to get better, RJ. You have touched my life as well millions of others across this globe...

Here's to RJ! :D

Guest TheDemigod

Hello and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have fun here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards! :D

Welcome welcome to Dragonmount.

Its nice to see a new face.

From the Philipines huh? Nice to have you.

Weve got people from all over the world here.

I know how you feel about RJ. When the news first came out everyone was very very worried. We still are. Maybe you could help with the RJ recovery project. You would have to talk with Egwene on that though. She knows more about it than i do.

So have you joined any of the orgs or rps?

If you have any questions just pm me. I love pms

O and do remember to stop by the white and black towers, also the blue ajah. Really good places for fun.^_^_^

Guest Egwene

Hi Indie... welcome to DM.

As you are talking about RJ's condition, I am assuming that you have found the Blog. Yes, it cames as quite a shock and by the sounds of it, he is not out of the woods yet... Unfortunately, I can't tell you how the 'get well project' is doing. The person in charge is Matalina. Here is the original thread http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1444

As you can see the deadline is passed. You'd have to e-mail Matalina for more info....

Meanwhile, enjoy talking about the world RJ has created. If you have read all the books, than you will find a lot of interesting threads as well as polls on the book discussion boards. It's not the same as a new book, but still a lot of fun.

Hope you like it here :P

Archived