DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

One More New Gilr to Add to the Bunch

Jubilee

So I've been addicted to this series since I first picked it up, thought it was a trilogy, found out it wasn't, and couldn't put it down until I had read every book in the series, even though I had exams comming up. My boyfriend at the time had to hide them from me so that I could get some studying done. Got him hooked on reading it too.

I've read the series 3 times now, and will talk anyone's ear off if they are silly enough to ask me what my favorite fantasy seires is.

I feel sorry for people who don't like or understand fantasy. Poor poor people. How sad.

Anyway, so that's my little intro. Hope I don't get so addicted that I don't do my work :D

welcome to DM!!!! :D :D i'msure you will have lots of fun here, just like everyone else!! and about the addiction, you will get addicted! lol.. join us for some randon fun in fiddlesticks, and join the Band of the Red Hand for glory and fame!! :D

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to dragomount!

i hope you'll have great fun, and please come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat!

Wow three times over. I just started rereading the sereis.

As Danya said, you will be addicted. Its just the natrual laws of these books. You read them and your addicted.^_^_^

Well get your boyfriend on here and tell him to join. We always love more people.

So who's your favorite character in the WOT series?

Have you joined any orgs or rps?

Gotten into any trouble yet??? :twisted:

Well hope that you come to love this place as much as we here do. If you have any problems or questions just send me a PM and i will see what i can do about it. I love PM's.

Do stop by the white and black tower now. O and the blue ajah boards. There is really good blue chocolate there.^_^_^

Guest Egwene

Hello Jubilee... marks out of ten for getting that boyfriend hooked as well *g* and I totally agree... people that don't like fantasy are missing out big time!

Addiction? Hmm... you are here... that potentially means it is already too late to avoid it. My present one is Fiddlesticks and one or two of the debates... and yes, it interferes with work :( ... or is that the other way round?? :roll: :wink:

Obviously there are the book discussions... not everyone takes part, but I think most of us have a look on a regular basis to see what the latest mad theories are... hope you find the time to leave your vote in some of the polls!

God luck with juggling work and DM at the same time... as they say... Practice makes perfect :wink:

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome!!! Work does tend to interfere a lot with any other activity that I want. Namely dating, i get to see my boyfriend atm about twice a week. It sucks. I was thinking about rereading the series again just to make sure I didn't miss anything but maybe I'll wait until closer to the new book release date. I definatly have to reread the latest book again. So much happened.

Anyway thanks again for making me feel welcome. I will try to get to the other boards to chat, but it seems a bit overwhelming with all the different places to be.

ciau for now

Jub

Archived