DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Profile Issues (Admin Help Please)

Covai Seriba

Okay, I'm not a new member, but this was the best place I could think of to post, since it's a big of a newbie problem :P

Basically I can only access my Dragonmount profile from one computer. (Fortunately it's no problem for me to access it. Unfortunately its not the one I have at home, its at my parents :P). I've figured out the problem, but I need help with it. Long story, but I'll try to make it short.

I've been at DM for years. Early last year I took a LOA just before the D-Mail was redone. Annoucements went out asking everyone using it to say so so that their account wouldn't be lost. At the time though I didn't see myself coming back to DM so I didn't.

The problem is my profile here on DM is linked to that D-Mail account. Somewhere down the line I've had to use the "I forgot my password" feature, copied and pasted the code sent to my D-Mail (Covai_Seriba@dragonmount.com) and clicked the "Keep me logged in forever" option. Stupid me never changed to password to something I could remember :P

Having now forgotten whatever that code was, AND being unable to access my old D-mail account to find out what it is, I am unable to Log into the message boards from anywhere except my parent's house, and it's starting to drag on a bit, as I'm getting more and more active, and it's getting annoying having to visit my parents each time I want to log in  :-\

Basically, if I can either get my old D-mail re-activated (if thats possible), or my profile email changed to the MSN one I use (Shinji_misato@hotmail.com - it's listed on my profile as well for those who need verification), I can get my password reset and change password to something I know, and leave my parents alone :P

If any admins or someonelse can help that'd be great! Post, PM or email me with whatever I need to do :D Thanks in advance for all the help as well  ;D

Access to the forums and Dmail should be corrected now, please check your e-mail for instructions. :)

I am super, uber, duper, mucho sorry for not responding to that first e-mail. It might have gotten mixed in with non-DM e-mails I marked read without reading. Gmail search shows it never got a responce. :(

Hopefully it's fixed now (and I've since started using labels ;) ).

Archived