DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Poledra)

Poledra has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah. Who here will speak on her behalf?

finally after a year and a half or more... I feel like I'm going to faint!

oh wait, I can't do that! I need to go poke my sponsors! :D

Oh my gosh, YAY!!! Congrats!!! *cough* I mean.. *tries to be dignified* Welcome, Sister. We have waited long for you! *g*

Maria Sedai

Blue Ajah Head

*Glides in gracefully, suppressing an urge to run and tackle Pol*

I am an official sponsor who will speak for Poledra, Mother.

Although Pol and I joined DM around the same time, I didn't really get to know her until I became her mentor on an RP site, Reflections of the Wheel. We grew immensely close during this time, sharing our loves, hopes, fears, and dreams. When Pol switched her name on DM and needed a mentor, I was ready for my next mentee. Pol requested me and I requested her, so thankfully we were allowed to be a mentor/mentee team on DM as well. The two of us have grown closer even still. I feel like a true mentor to her, not only on DM but in RL. I am flattered that she comes to me for advice and guidance in many areas.

Pol, you are such a unique, caring, intelligent individual. I will always think of myself as your mentor. May our friendship grow ever stronger as you serve the White Tower with me as a full Aes Sedai.

*Hugs Pol*

>.>

Darn... I guess if you two grow even closer, she's gonna drag me along on another road trip, just to see you...

>.>

<.<

>.>

...COULD BE FUN!!!!! :D

Anyhoo... this thingy might be put on hold if she's needed to post again... she's on a 10 day vaca. starting today, she said she'll try to get on if the Hotel they're staying at has like, free internet for an hour, or something like that... but that ain't official... If she won't be able to get on, I'll let ya'll know...

>.>

I guess having someone's significant other on here has it's perks, huh? lol :lol:

*embraces Poledra warmly*

I will speak on Poledra's behalf as an official sponsor.

Right from the very first moment I met Poledra I knew we were going to get along - we have similar senses of humour and just clicked. She is a wonderfully warm and caring individual that will do anything for anyone and I have come to love her as a sister via DM and a few other sites. I first met her via the Ogiers, then the wolfkin, then the Blue Ajah to which we both aspired. I feel as if she is my little sister in so many ways it's incredible.

I am very, very proud of you, my sister. *hugs*

awww! I didn't realize how emotional I could be at Raisings, lol. *hugs her mentor/best friend and her big sister* thanks guys! I couldn't have made it this far without you two! I owe the both of ya a lot! :D

but now I finally get to say my Oaths! :o

1. I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

2. I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

3. I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Blue Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Blue Ajah.

YAY!!!

That means you're now a full Aes Sedai, right?

Well, congradulations, love of my life...

I'll have to take you out to celebrate this when I come out there :wink:

As Poledra has been spoken for by members of this community in good standing, and as she has already sworn the Oaths of a community Aes Sedai, it is my pleasure and honor to introduce Poledra, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

Congratulations!

There's surely going to be a bunch of partying going on today with all these Raisings goin' on. :D Congrats, Poledra Sedai!

Well, then why are we just standing around?

*Picks up Poledra and throws her into the pool then jumps in after her bringing a case of Wolfie TQ from her secret stash with him* :D :wink: :lol: