DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Helpful info needed

Natael

I'm moving to Pfluggerville, Texas (and yes I have no idea how to spell it) pretty soon and evidently it's the music capitol of somethin-or-other. I was wondering if there were any good raves or somethin out there. Also I've only past through Texas so I have no idea but what's a good bookstore? Like out here in Tucson we have a borders, a bookman's (for good used books), and a Barnes & Noble (for expensive books, I never go there costs way too much). I'm hopin to find a place to "kick-it" and a place to "get-it-to-read-it". Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Your thinking of Austin, the music capital of the world, which is a little south of Pfluggerville (yea, I can't spell it either ;) ). As far as music in Austin is concerned, yes there's a lot of it. Once you move over here, I would suggest picking up an Austin Chronicle, which lists all the music going on during a specific week.

Oh, and as far as books stores and hang outs are concerned, there are your big book stores like Barnes & Nobles and there are a couple of local joints as well. You just have to look. And there are plenty of hang outs around town. You just have to know where to look, I suppose. And it also depends on where exactly you're living.

I hope that this helps a little :D.

Archived