DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

will we see these in AMoL?

two things i would love to see in AMoL...

1). the isle of madmen. it's even more of an intriguing(sp) place with the taint removed. will rand really just leave all of those male channelers laying around down there? i think not. plus he has to bind all lands to him. that one and shara included.

2). Beidomon. one of the best theories i've ever came up with is that Beidomon is really shadar haran. think about it, lanfear bores a hole into the dark ones prison with the help of this guy. she becomes the most powerful of the female forsaken, and he...drops off the face of the earth?!? i think he absorbed the TP blast and was consumed by it in such a way as to become the corpreal(sp) form of the DO presence(sp). i hope we find out that this is his true identity.

sorry about my horrible spelling. it's kinda late for me.

Guest Majsju

Beidomon did't "drop off the face of the earth". He killed himself when people started accusing him for what happened at the Sharom. RJ answered that in an old Question of the Week.

RJ said we won't see the Isle of Madmen. There was one time when he thought we might see Shara but the story went another way. Besides, there is so much of Randland that we haven't seen I would like to see those before going to distant lands.

Yeah its too late for a deviation away from Randland, and to get anything useful out of the Land of the Madmen you would virtually have to create an entire infrastructure and conquer every individual person since there is none. Too much effort.

On the other hand though... no, ill start a new thread.

Archived