DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2012 galactic surge and Hadron Supercollidor

Ireond

Harking back to the thoughts that we're in the age before the age of legends, do you think that if we fired off the hadron super collider at the moment the galactic surge happened (read up on the Mayan calendar and all that), we'll discover the one power, or is this how we bore a hole into the dark one's prison?

nah, it won't be a galactic surge.  on the morning of january 1st, 2012, everyone in the world will coincidentally put ketchup on their scrambled eggs for breakfast, and that much concentrated wrongness will tear the fabric of reality, ending the world as we know it.  8)  the collider will create a black hole to try and expel the grossness from the world, and all will be chaos and woe.

Chill, Barm. I'm sure the dude has, like, business to take care of n' stuff. I mean, he's got that evil (and utterly adorable) little blonde angel running around wreaking who knows what kind of havoc on the hearts of innocent bystanders. *isn't innocent* *has a heart of steel that doesn't melt when dude posts pics of the kiddo... nope, no melting whatsoever... no, really... dammit.*

... And what's so wrong with ketchup on scrambled eggs?? I mean, it's better on hashbrowns, but it's alright on eggs, too.

Oh, and, erm, I think it's about time we destroyed ourselves with some monstrous invention or another. We've really kind of made a mess of things, so I'm all for whatever catastrophic events ensue, whether they involve eggs or not. But I guess I'd be happier if they did, because eggs are tasty. With or without ketchup. *nod*

Harking back to the thoughts that we're in the age before the age of legends, do you think that if we fired off the hadron super collider at the moment the galactic surge happened (read up on the Mayan calendar and all that), we'll discover the one power, or is this how we bore a hole into the dark one's prison?

We can't discover the One Power 'cause we're too base and corrupt. THe Hadron supercollider will fail to create a singularity. I heard it on TMZ. I defy you to prove them wrong!

Archived