DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Release Date

monstrumblog

Does anyone have release dates for all the Wheel of Time products coming out?  Not only the last book but also I read there was a comic book and movie?

I want to get this info posted on a calendar I have created listing Science Fiction and Fantasy books, movie and comics.  The website is located at www.monstrumblog.com .

Thanks for the info.

AMOL is scheduled for Fall 2009, which probably means October.  The comics are scheduled for a December of this year release. The WoT movie is still in development hell, so I expect it to be released shortly after the Rapture.

About 2012:

Yeah, that big atom smasher is going to open the bore and let the Dark One back in to touch the world...Either that or we're going to discover channeling.

I'm not too excited about the comic books or the movie coming out to be honest.

With Red Eagle's involvement and having seen some of their work on the New Spring comic fiasco, I'm not impressed with their track record concerning this series.

New Spring, from the issues I've seen, was underwhelming in a lot of ways and seemed rushed in its execution. If frames of that comic are indication of what would be used in a film version, I fear greatly for the integrity of the series in the hands of these people.

Yeah, that big atom smasher is going to open the bore and let the Dark One back in to touch the world...

LOL - I was saying that to a friend last week !!

That's the first thing I thought of when they announced the project. jeez, hope they didn't employ a woman named Meirin and a man named Beidomon to run the experiments.

Guest Dreadlord

Yeah, that big atom smasher is going to open the bore and let the Dark One back in to touch the world...

UNQUOTE

Ah, but I am already here mwa ha ha haaaaa

Archived