DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shucaln

Guest Shucaln

Guest Shucaln

Hi I just signed up. If you want to get to know me pm me or talk to me on chat Do we have to ask for a certian charater

hm, not sure I got what you asked for there hun :wink: but anyways.. welcome to DM!! please dont hesitate in visiting the orgs, and start getting to know people here! and especially the Band of The Red Hand :wink: but most of all, have fun here! discuss our favourite books, and just hangout.. hehe

see ya around!

Danya

I believe you are refering to RPing, right? If so, if I remember correctly, no, you don't need a character from the book, you can use any name that wish. But speak to a person who RPs about that as they will know more about it that I do!

Feel free to check out the Community Side as well, but just check out everything - book discussion, Communities, RP - it's all here!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, and you are very welcome to visit the Band of the Red Hand Community Organisation.

Guest Egwene

Hi Shucaln... welcome to DM :)

.. and as Corki and MsDanya have already mentioned the book discussions... all that remains for me is to point out to you the unique opportunity to vote on who you believe killed Asmodean.... on the relevant thread there.. :)

(hmmm.. :idea: ..maybe I should make a template for this spin)

Guest Shucaln

What I mean is do I have to get an approval of a chreated charater; do I have to post it in bios and get it approved?

Archived