DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"Ten years your foul master has wracked this world..."

JenniferL

Heh its all air :P ooops i didnt say that did i?...oh well sorry hon seems i put another blow to your reputation..maybe someday i'll learn to think before speaking or whatever it is... (who am i kidding...its for the fun of seeing him twitching)

Y'know, karma's a bitch. Which is why everyone's evil plans to take the forums over will all end up happening on the exact same day, there'll be a massive bloodbath, and in the end, Jason will still own the forums, and Kath and Owen will still be in charge... albeit of a ghost town...

Y'know, karma's a bitch. Which is why everyone's evil plans to take the forums over will all end up happening on the exact same day, there'll be a massive bloodbath, and in the end, Jason will still own the forums, and Kath and Owen will still be in charge... albeit of a ghost town...

Yay, someone who doesn't think I've killed Owen and hid him in my basement! *grins*

Congratulations!!!

Have there been no hackers who succeeded in all those yeaérs?

We've been hacked a couple of times.  We've also had our hosting company unplug us, had our server smashed by the post office while being shipped across the country, had an angry admin hold the database hostage, etc.  We just put everything back up when we think it's stable again.

Congratulations!!!

Have there been no hackers who succeeded in all those yeaérs?

We've been hacked a couple of times.  We've also had our hosting company unplug us, had our server smashed by the post office while being shipped across the country, had an angry admin hold the database hostage, etc.  We just put everything back up when we think it's stable again.

I've missed so much. I almost miss the semi-frequent down-times we had back on the last DM. ;D

*totally jynxed DM*

Oooh, ooh, ooh - oldbie cane-shaking time!

Remember ye olden days of DM 5.0 when it would take half an hour to -maybe- get a page to load?! *grins*  Granted, most of us were still in dial-up in those days, I think.

I'm pretty sure there was a complete Breaking before that, too, but that's even before my time :D

When I joined DM, I was in my 2nd year of my undergrad degree. Since then I've worked at the tip, travelled around the world by myself, broken off an engagement, become a qualified librarian, and undergone a serious personality and physical transformation *g*

I can hardly relate to the person I was when I joined in 2000! Of course, some things have stayed the same ;)

Well, I havnt been here long, but I think I should say congrats DM before the bloodbath of the hostil DM take over...I think I will stand somewere at the bottom of the forums and eat popcorn till the fighting gets to me  :D But then....I might get thowin out as a meat shield for one of the angery Aes Sedia since that seems to always happen to me in games and on forums with RP  :P  But anyyywhoooo

CONGRATS DM...and just like in Portal...the cake is a lie...or is it? <hides the cake under his desk>

Archived