DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"Ten years your foul master has wracked this world..."

JenniferL

Why does no one ever say that to me? I'd laugh until I died if someone did.

Anyways, ten years. Ten looong years. You have no idea. Just no idea. I grew up here. I met my husband here. I think my will my Org to my children.  Be on the look out this week for cool stuff related to our birthday around the site.

Andrea2028DCON2920023_JPG_w480.jpg

Andrea2028DCON2920024_JPG_w480.jpg

Andrea2028DCON2920025_JPG_h480.jpg

Ok.. who let Kath have a knife?  Heh.  Happy birthday to a wonderful forum.  I love all the friends I have made thru Dragonmount.  We owe it all to the creative genius Robert Jordan and his absolutly wonderful series.  May he live forever thru his work.

Kath, have I not said that to you?  I must've just been thinking it loudly...

Erm.. yup.  Woo!  I'll think up something better later, and perhaps not my normal spiel I've been recycling the past seven and a half years ;)

Happy 10th DM Annibirthday!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't been around as long as many of the oldbies *nudges Rae, Kath, Nyn, Jhae, Jade, etc*, but DM is my home away from reality! I love it here! I have made so many friendships that I will cherish over the years.

Happy Birthday DM!  With out you I wouldn't have the life I have now.  Wonderful husband and two glorious children. 

I'd also like to thank everyone that has made these ten years possible.  I'm not going to name names cause there are far too many people past and present that have had a hand in DM's cook pot.  But I tip my hat to past, present and future DM Staff.  Good Job at keeping us running these past 10 years and the next 10 too.

Mat

I'm pretty sure I joined in 2004, but it could have been late '03.

In any case, DM has been both a refuge and stage for me. I am the person I am in no small part because of this community and the world of fiction that brought me here.

I think it's a shame that RJ isn't around to see this site still powering on ten years after it first started supporting his remarkable work.

Happy Birthday DM, and the Light send many, many more to come.

Happy Birthday

I only been here mere 4 odd years (though i wish i had been here longer after hearing of all the history i missed out on)

Never had I imagined that when i joined DM just to pass time while waiting on the next book by reading stories set in the world and maybe try play a little myself, that the site should or could become so monumental in my life. I goten friends on here, and some very good, some i had the privilege of meeting as well...not all are still around but some i still maintain contact with...

And like some others I actualy met my better half/BF here, which was sort of a surprice, and we just had 1 year aniversiry ourself in our relationship with me looking to find a job closer to him so we can be togheter more often...so as things look now I'll be walking the same path as some others, and will in the future likely be able to thank DM with all the persons that made the site posible, and RJ cause without his books there would be no DM..for geting my family (maybe by the 15th aniversiry..we'll see).

Well, only having been here since.. February, i think i haven't really settled in enough to start dating people from here yet, but yeah... Happy Birthday DM! ^_^

Can someone airmail me some cake (if any is left)??

Anyway, Happy 10th Birthday! You have a lot to be blamed for, DM!

*grabs cake, prepares to throw* ;D

I've been lurking DM since right around its birthday in 2002, and I finally succumbed to the Dark Side three months later.  All this, by the way, is because I was looking for anything about a Wheel of Time movie, and I stumbled across a project for a CG short film being produced by some clown named Jason or something like that. 

Anyhoo, here I am six years later.  In that time, I've had six RP characters, I've been a member of three different Orgs, and I've been staff for two different RP divisions.  I've made numerous friends (hell, I've even met one or two of 'em :P), a few enemies, had a genuine stalker experience, and met my girlfriend.

To be honest, I'm not sure whether to thank DM and Jason, or to blame them. :P

Archived